Do Not Sell My Personal Information

D13HPD ST-2

D13 HPD 95

liking the new wheels but think the white 5 spokes looked good too.

13 hours ago, Jonro2009 said:

Cracking set of rims there! They look much better imo. The air ride will look sweet too, awesome boot install! Do you have a video of the lights in action yet emoji87.png

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Cheers, the lights have been sent back for some rework they weren’t working correctly kept flickering and doing things they shouldn’t soon as I have them back I’ll do a video for you

13 hours ago, Vroomas said:

Your car looks so good! I get excited every time something gets posted here.

Looking forward to seeing it on air.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cheers I’m looking forward to the air being done just got to fit a date in with my mate who’s helping install them, then the BC racing coils will be for sale if anyone’s interested hit me up, 

10 hours ago, zain611 said:

The wheels give the car a rally look. Lol also who's VW bora is that? My dad has one and has smartened it up with a few mods. Can give a few ideas for that car. 

Ahh the bora lol well that’s currently s**t half it’s engine out the bottom of it so it’s not going anyway it’s a part car atm haha 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, b4zz said:

liking the new wheels but think the white 5 spokes looked good too.

Cheers b4zz I loved the 5 spoke but pain to keep clean and also I don’t think they will suit the cars image in the long run so they are going mid January new owner is collecting them 

5 minutes ago, D13 HPD 95 said:

Cheers b4zz I loved the 5 spoke but pain to keep clean and also I don’t think they will suit the cars image in the long run so they are going mid January new owner is collecting them 

Wheels are a pain to get right on a car as you can't 'borrow' them and put them on to see how they look before choosing to buy them. On my previous car I install different wheel covers on it. It had steel wheels so was cheap getting covers for it compared to getting alloys. Not long after selling it I noticed my grans neighbour put the same wheel covers on his Peugeot so they must of looked good 😂

_20170611_004605.JPG

• Haha 1

. Not long after selling it I noticed my grans neighbour put the same wheel covers on his Peugeot so they must of looked good [emoji23]
_20170611_004605.thumb.JPG.a5b4dfc9550393e70dd54345002b084c.JPG

Or he had the same sh%t taste as you [emoji87]

35 minutes ago, Jonro2009 said:

Or he had the same sh%t taste as you emoji87.png

Ain't easy choosing the right wheels 

Ain't easy choosing the right wheels 

True, there are some nice ones out there but trying to find ones that people haven’t seen before is difficult

Just now, Jonro2009 said:

True, there are some nice ones out there but trying to find ones that people haven’t seen before is difficult

Jonro I've been noticing your being a bit savage with some of your comments. 

Jonro I've been noticing your being a bit savage with some of your comments. 

The comment you have quoted isn’t ‘savage’ but I can see how you might have felt the previous comment was. As far as I was concerned it was banter, if you have taken it any other way then that wasn’t my attention. I’ll leave it there as this post is excellent and I don’t want to detract from that.

• Like 1

On ‎04‎/‎01‎/‎2018 at 11:19 AM, D13 HPD 95 said:

bet they where a pain to keep clean don't think I would want white wheels myself ha ha but they did look good. as you say if they would not go with the cars image then let some one else injoy them

• Like 1

Few changes yesterday :) 

Front and side SS tuning splitters also rear maxton RS but don’t have a photo and a sun strip good day spent 

BE08B3F8-70C8-4006-917E-01664C210D9B.thumb.jpeg.382c62830c96f5a66014d5e2a5635487.jpeg

521E2EA6-32E8-48D2-92D1-5C9166497B20.thumb.jpeg.60dc131b10ffbc8f7cca20940095f45a.jpeg

9EA503C9-8342-433E-A231-7710349BAC14.thumb.jpeg.e248216decaa16ec544e51f4af84b212.jpeg

7F00EE7E-2E62-4737-B4CB-A972B3C5A4FC.thumb.jpeg.b5b7ce483e786f36058e44ddbb84d969.jpeg

wide and low 

• Like 4

They definitely compliment the black spoiler 👍. If I had that splitter added I'd probably add a sticker to that yellow part in the middle. Just a thought 🤣

4 hours ago, zain611 said:

They definitely compliment the black spoiler 👍. If I had that splitter added I'd probably add a sticker to that yellow part in the middle. Just a thought 🤣

I’ve not got the black spoiler on anymore, found a cheap mk3 rs spoiler so will have a proper fitting spoiler that goes with all the cars lines plus I’m having it’s customised and in body colour :) 

C1221BED-0B46-4DE6-B467-5C72AFC68D74.thumb.jpeg.b56fb2c061709894a91bb893238340fb.jpeg

cant wait to get the headlights back and finish this build off so much left to do :( 

latest list here 

custom headlight and indicators in

oi cooler

hella horns 

hybrid turbo 

new radiator, hoses and tank

forge the engine 

finish the air off 

rs spoiler 

light weight flywheel and clutch 

new bonnet vents 

Paint the rear callipers 

install a rear diffuser and front canyards 

decide about wide body or just carbon fibre wings +10mm extra width 

buy the rest of the summit chassis bracing 

Power flex bushes front and rear kit 

sports cat (decat is getting to much attention)

sub install 

custom boot wing one off 

and lastly wrapped the exhaust to keep temps In 

Have you seen these lights from autobeam? Might compliment the custom headlights your planning to install. 

Screenshot_20180114-133113.png

Screenshot_20180114-133119.png

• Like 1

On 14/01/2018 at 1:32 PM, zain611 said:

Have you seen these lights from autobeam? Might compliment the custom headlights your planning to install. 

Screenshot_20180114-133113.png

Screenshot_20180114-133119.png

What where are these I’m trying to get these imported from US or China!!!! 

There on autobeam. Did you get them from there? Lol that was a quick decision, can't wait for pictures 👍

36 minutes ago, zain611 said:

There on autobeam. Did you get them from there? Lol that was a quick decision, can't wait for pictures 👍

Yh been after these for a while and ordered already will get them painted black haha 

• Like 1

video is done for you guys :) take a look 

• Like 3

video is done for you guys :) take a look 

They look awesome, they will look the dogs when it’s darker. There is a kind of blue/purple colour at about 54/55 seconds, that’s the colour i particularly like. Are you pleased with them? Who did them for you? I’m sure I have seen some very very similar lights on a video and the guy said it was a set he had done for a customer. The guy whose video it is has very strong links with Ford.

3 hours ago, Jonro2009 said:

They look awesome, they will look the dogs when it’s darker. There is a kind of blue/purple colour at about 54/55 seconds, that’s the colour i particularly like. Are you pleased with them? Who did them for you? I’m sure I have seen some very very similar lights on a video and the guy said it was a set he had done for a customer. The guy whose video it is has very strong links with Ford.

Yh I’m super happy now they are 100% working and road legal :) sort of haha, there is 250 different modes for them to flash swirl strobe etc so many colours to play with haha 

i for them done by SJ Convertions he does all sorts but mainly fords 

• Like 1

They do look pretty special!

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club