Do Not Sell My Personal Information

To anyone considering venturing out in the snow...

FMC

he he he ha ha ha....I love causing fun!! LMAO! ROFL!

I aint kept up with this topic for a while...I do love how everyone goes straight for the jugular!!

:lol:

I love it!! he he

Its just great...ask any guy, they will say 'i am a great driver'....ask any insurance company...they won't agree! :lol: ha ha

Yea, me had 4inches of snow forecast again this week....but nothing...just a tiny speck! :(

• Replies 409
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jonny87

• Michael P

• Flic

• KeithC

Top Posters In This Topic

ROFL at the idea that being driving instructor automatically makes you a good driver.

As a comparison - plenty of flying instructors are crap pilots - examiners on the other hand have to be great pilots to do what they do, ie spot the flaws in the instructors.

ANY Tom, !Removed! or Harry can become a driving instructor and 'fit the training around their old job'. Piggy - you're 22 years old and have a maximum of 5 years driving experience behind you, to come on here and say that you're a 'more focused driver' than most on the forum is not only arrogant, but plain ridiculous.

ANY Tom, !Removed! or Harry can become a driving instructor and 'fit the training around their old job'. Piggy - you're 22 years old and have a maximum of 5 years driving experience behind you, to come on here and say that you're a 'more focused driver' than most on the forum is not only arrogant, but plain ridiculous.

QFT!

But yeah, anyone who genuinely believes that they are a good driver, is generally not a good driver. I still make plenty of stupid minor errors if you want to be pedantic; but certainly not a 'good driver' just because I have 6 years no claims aged 24. I've got many years to go yet and am still learning all the time :)

why is it assumed that

1) being able to spot flaws makes you a good driver!?

2) being an instructor is why I think I may have more focus in my drive (because of course you all know my driving training history and qualifications and ongoing training that I do which most instructors do not)

3) my head must be on a platter coz I am a young instructor

4) I was being serious in the first place! :lol:

I only took the photos for you guys, I was doing 2/3mph at the most at the time, in the middle of goodness knows where (even though it looks fast and cool, it wasnt either of those really!)....I thought this would be good to document, see what others have faced up to aswell.

Man, others can take the mic, be sarcastic n we laugh about it, everytime I do, I end up at the brunt end of harsh words...not liking this....its not like this is all I do....I spend a lot of time replying to technical posts, and doing research as a mechanic to help guys here.

Im going to bed!

AND I dedicate my life to this job and always trying to be a better driver than yesterday...I don't just do it because its a job and I wana make a buck....unlike most of you appear to want to believe.

I came to this proffession with the aim to improve driving in the UK, even if it was a tiny minute difference.

I take my leave on the subject....adu

Don't take it personally Piggy, I for one enjoy your posts and I'm sure everyone you have given technical advice to appreciates your knowledge too.

Forums can be horrible, bitchy and argumentative places to be sometimes, lets not make this one like it, eh chaps? The world is full of enough hatred as it is.

Don't take it personally Piggy, I for one enjoy your posts and I'm sure everyone you have given technical advice to appreciates your knowledge too.

Forums can be horrible, bitchy and argumentative places to be sometimes, lets not make this one like it, eh chaps? The world is full of enough hatred as it is.

:huh:

:unsure: Wha?

The 'bitchy and argumentative' attitude was coming from Piggy, others were merely pointing it out. Such as Dan:

Piggy just has a massive superiority complex that he doesn't like other people questioning. Hence why so many of the threads he posts in seem to kick off at some point, usually after he comes out with some rightious comment relating to his sheer brilliance as an instructor or mechanic

Well, I've not followed each and every thread/argument. From this thread it just seemed (to me!) to be a bit of a 'have a pop at Piggy'.

I stated that forums in general are sometimes bitchy and argumentative places and it'd be a shame for this to turn into one when it's so lovely! That wasn't aimed at any one person.

My apologies if my observations are misinformed for whatever reason, as I'm clearly missing something here. I just don't enjoy arguments! :(

Well, I've not followed each and every thread/argument. From this thread it just seemed (to me!) to be a bit of a 'have a pop at Piggy'.

I stated that forums in general are sometimes bitchy and argumentative places and it'd be a shame for this to turn into one when it's so lovely! That wasn't aimed at any one person.

My apologies if my observations are misinformed for whatever reason, as I'm clearly missing something here. I just don't enjoy arguments! :(

:)

Personally i'm more of a fan of brie, but if i'm having it hot, goat's cheese is a bit nicer.

is he only 22 :angry: :angry: how dare he come on here spouting his views on driving . had to stop and remind an instructor the other day it is good practice to thank other road users when we stop and let them practice there driving skills on a public highway. and alsotopass it on to there students. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Personally i'm more of a fan of brie, but if i'm having it hot, goat's cheese is a bit nicer.

They're both quite nice hot, but goats cheese is better as an ingredient in something.

I don't think you can beat brie and cranberry parcels! Goats cheese warmed up is nice on a salad though. I could eat Halloumi by the barrel load though, THATS a good cheese, if not propa!

They're both quite nice hot, but goats cheese is better as an ingredient in something.

Urgh, I hate goats cheese :huh:

Try making something tasty with it! Like a roasted red pepper and goats cheese tart. On it's own straight from the fridge it aint too nice though, unlike brie which is tasty hot or cold :)

I suppose its too exotic for your old lady tastebuds :P

Cheese is always a good arguement cooler!

Lets get back on topic here :lol:

Plenty of snow again up this way. (Getting annoying now :()

There hasn't been any snow here for over a week now :( on the plus side its a lot more fun driving without the snow, just less scenic :)

I suppose its too exotic for your old lady tastebuds :P

Cheese is always a good arguement cooler!

Theres no arguments here! Far too busy with the cheese! :unsure:

I'm hoping for some proper snow, roll on Feb!!

I just had some gnoccci with cheese sauce left over from last night, DAYUM it was good

I'm hoping for some proper snow, roll on Feb!!

I just had some gnoccci with cheese sauce left over from last night, DAYUM it was good

I've never eaten Gnocchi before, is it any good?

(snow)

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club