Do Not Sell My Personal Information
The General Chat forum is ONLY for threads which DO NOT fit any other category. If your thread is anything do to with a specific model, it should go in the relevant model club section

Best viewer for GPS/Dashcam

jace1969

Is there a good free one out there as i never had the need to use it with GPS.

I have downloaded the ''dashcam Viewer'' which is like a purple icon but you have to pay $25 through paypal.

Is this the best one.

Google do a GPS player I believe free of charge

Sent from my D6603 using Tapatalk

8 hours ago, jeebowhite said:

Google do a GPS player I believe free of charge

I did do a search for one but thinking other ones that people have with there cams might work.

Just going to try a few as i wont use it that much just an option there if needed as i just put sd card into pc and view it that way but

then you cant open it in the GPS viewer its just windows player or vlc player.

12 hours ago, Turvey said:

This one worked for me the couple of times I tried it :wink:

http://www.registratorviewer.com/index_en.html

How did you get the Map to work as all loads and picture with the graph at the bottom but just sticks on u.s.a on the map and don't move.

Mmm :mellow: it was over a year ago and the GPS function has given up on my dashcam now! I'll have a play with it later on and see if I can figure it out :wink:

Mmm mellow.png I'll have a play with it later on and see if I can figure it out wink.png

Giggle! Sorry, it's the 14th today so I'm feeling hopeful haha

I also use this viewer and the map works on mine from the second I load it so it may be the logger on your camera, it could also be a setting but I haven't seen anything.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I can dig out the one I have later...

3 hours ago, jeebowhite said:

I can dig out the one I have later...

Cheers,i just wanted to see if it works as its all saying connected on the camera but cant try it in any way.

This one Turvey gave the link to works ok and picture with the graph but the map don't show your location,i think its setting.

Gotta dig it out the car later or check the hard drives...

RegistratorViewer doesn't work with all cameras, unfortunately the developer of it died in a motor accident a short time ago.

There are a few more floating around - which camera do you have?

7 hours ago, Micro said:

RegistratorViewer doesn't work with all cameras, unfortunately the developer of it died in a motor accident a short time ago.

There are a few more floating around - which camera do you have?

Ok thats my luck,there must be a nice few as you said floating about just finding them,cant see the google one as i think google maps

is one of the best for the map side,see a lot get the download with the camera but i didn't,i have e-mailed the maker to see what they say or use.

I must of tried 4 now from sites but nothing, that paid one which is $25 but it seems the best out there but only need to try it.

Had a reply off the maker of the Dash Cam and sent me the newer version of the ''dashcam Viewer'' and all it says is you can only play

5 videos at one time,i only want to do one and everything works 100% and amazing software.

Thanks for all your replies and advice.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club