Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Say Hello to my new Titanium!

matt1987

Finally got round to taking some photo's of the new car while there was still some light!

Here it is!!!

outsidecar3.jpg

snc0003.jpg

outsidecar2.jpg

inside2.jpg

insidecar.jpg

Very nice,

get the roadside mirror tucked in :P :lol:

I hadn't locked it, that's all.

It does all that automatically.

Welcome to the BJ59 club Matt! :blink: Where abouts do you live?

Also, I love the way that we all have the same car yet I still get really excited to see other peoples photos!

Welcome to the BJ59 club Matt! :blink: Where abouts do you live?

Also, I love the way that we all have the same car yet I still get really excited to see other peoples photos!

Solihull mate! My gf just bought a new Mini though, and her reg starts with a BG59.

My Mk6 was BG07! How does the Mini compare to the Fez? I specced a Mini Cooper up to the level of mine and it was about £18000! And they're reluctant to give any discount at all.

Very nice! Similar to mine! The more 5-doors I see the more I think that theyre not so bad and that maybe i should have got one... still more than happy with my three door though :)

My Mk6 was BG07! How does the Mini compare to the Fez? I specced a Mini Cooper up to the level of mine and it was about £18000! And they're reluctant to give any discount at all.

I will let you know tomorrow morning.

I am going to collect the Mini tomorrow, and I will be the one driving it back from the dealership as my GF isnt confident enough to drive it back through Birmingham City Centre... its going to be hectic!

It will be interesting to compare considering I would say they are both in the same class of car.

Ohh, is it Sytner Mini? Yeah I'd be a bit scared driving a brand new car through Brum aswell! It took me ages to adapt to my new Fez, it felt so much bigger than my mk6. Also, if you're going to get it tomorrow I'd probably try and go in the morning - Aston Villa have a home game at 3pm and the traffic's a nightmare from about half 12 ish.

Yeh it was Sytner Mini. I get a Police discount with Sytner, so she managed to get £575 knocked off the price of the Mini which isnt a bad discount at all considering!

Cheers for the heads up though, we are getting there for opening time ( 9AM ). Brum will be hectic tomorrow.

Jon, I wasted no time at all my friend. I have a programme on the computer that stamps your own version of the titles and descriptions to the MP3 tracks. It all gets displayed on the computer. Its well cool!

Also I really like how it shows up on the computer when someone has opened a door, and which door has been opened! There are so many wicked features on the car, it unbelievable.

nice car m8 - and mud flaps too :unsure:

Yup, didnt want to take the risk of any stones coming up so had the mud flaps on the back and front.

Yup, didnt want to take the risk of any stones coming up so had the mud flaps on the back and front.

good point :blink: I've never really liked mud flaps but they do work on a black car, don't seem to stand out like they do on other colours.

nice, very swish and smart, like a mini executive car!!

I test drove both mini and fiesta when deciding (along with the Alfa)...and the mini is ace fun and quicker too...but just didnt have something that the festa did...so the blue oval was ordered!!

Hope all goes swell :)

Am I the only childish one that laughed at 'BJ'? :lol: shame its not BJ69 :P

Collected the Mini today. I drove it back from the dealership. Have to say the Mini drives great but the Fiesta in my opinion is a lot lot more comfortable. I do like the way the Mini tells you what gear to be in though, thats a pretty cool feature.

I think I will line them both up and take a picture.

Collected the Mini today. I drove it back from the dealership. Have to say the Mini drives great but the Fiesta in my opinion is a lot lot more comfortable. I do like the way the Mini tells you what gear to be in though, thats a pretty cool feature.

Nice one Matt very nice car :D

Crikey, wait till Instructor_Piggy see that. :lol:

I think the econetic version of the Mk.7 has the same gear change thingy

Crikey, wait till Instructor_Piggy see that. :lol:

+1

I wanna see the MINI! I have never driven one but i've always had a soft spot for them!