Do Not Sell My Personal Information

just joined so thought id say hello

nick.sheffcity

Hi all.just joined the site as i bought a 2000 focus earlier this week.my names Nick and im from sheffield (but you probably guessed that ;) ) really loving it.it has been really looked after and has a good service history.looks and feels like brand new.i stil cant believe how quiet engine is

anyway bit of info on the car. its a 1.6 LX in citrus yellow and is on 16" TSW alloys. it is tinted all way round and has had rear lights changed and a twin pipe powerflow exhaust system.

as future plans go i wasnt to keen on the rear lights at first as im not really into them lexus style lights but then i think they look allright with tints so not sure on them yet.then im going to look at colour coding the sideskirts and bumpstrips then look at lowering a little. im really new to the focus so im sure ill be looking through your pics to see what i fancy doing after that.

heres a couple of pics.ill post more when weather gets a bit better.

P181209_14490001.jpg

P181209_14490002.jpg

P181209_14490003.jpg

Hi Nick welcome to the forum :)

Nice car, sure does look well looked after. Nice colour too - i used to have a Citrus Gold 2.0 Zetec B)

Need to get it lowered though :)

Hi all.just joined the site as i bought a 2000 focus earlier this week.my names Nick and im from sheffield (but you probably guessed that ;) ) really loving it.it has been really looked after and has a good service history.looks and feels like brand new.i stil cant believe how quiet engine is

anyway bit of info on the car. its a 1.6 LX in citrus yellow and is on 16" TSW alloys. it is tinted all way round and has had rear lights changed and a twin pipe powerflow exhaust system.

as future plans go i wasnt to keen on the rear lights at first as im not really into them lexus style lights but then i think they look allright with tints so not sure on them yet.then im going to look at colour coding the sideskirts and bumpstrips then look at lowering a little. im really new to the focus so im sure ill be looking through your pics to see what i fancy doing after that.

heres a couple of pics.ill post more when weather gets a bit better.

P181209_14490001.jpg

P181209_14490002.jpg

P181209_14490003.jpg

I am a newbie too, and wanted to say hi. I once had a Moondust Silver MK 1 Focus too. Beautiful car you have, really good taken care of.

Hi Nick welcome to the forum :)

Nice car, sure does look well looked after. Nice colour too - i used to have a Citrus Gold 2.0 Zetec B)

Need to get it lowered though :)

thanks mate.i really like the colour too.think it goes well with the dark tints.yes lowering is a must.just going to wait till weather gets a bit better.ill post in the focus section a bit closer to when im doing it to see what re

recommendations people have

I am a newbie too, and wanted to say hi. I once had a Moondust Silver MK 1 Focus too. Beautiful car you have, really good taken care of.

cheers pal.really fell lucky with it.got a nearly full service history and receipts for just about everything its ever had done.

Like the colour, needs lowering though and I don't think the blue on the rims goes with the rest of the car

welcome...don't look too bad that, not a focus fan, but nt bad, does want dropping a inch tho :)

yeah i agree mate.i had my astra lowered 40mm before i got this so feels really high when im in it.ill probably have look at adjustable coilovers so can get it sitting just right

Like the colour, needs lowering though and I don't think the blue on the rims goes with the rest of the car

i forgot to mention that about the wheels.its sort of a big locking nut but the bloke i bought car off didnt have the remove tool/spanner and trying to find one is finding harder than i thought (none on ebay) probably just going to end up getting them removed at a garage and see how they look with it off.

Really nice car and Welcome to the forums :}

cheers pal.ill be floating around the forums so ill see you all there

• 2 weeks later...