Do Not Sell My Personal Information

My mk 2.5 Titanium

Commencal24

I'll post pics of mine when it's arrives next wk..

& is fitted

• Like 1

This forum is giving me to many excellent ideas that because of my impatience I want to do straight away 😂

• Like 2

I was like that when I joined!! My bank account suffered at 1st lol..

The gr8 thing about modding is there is no right or wrong. It's all personal choice. 

• Like 2

Just now, Dave1981 said:

I was like that when I joined!! My bank account suffered at 1st lol..

The gr8 thing about modding is there is no right or wrong. It's all personal choice. 

I could do with some overtime or maybe a few more jobs on the side 😉

• Like 2

I'm just grateful i can spend my time modding it and not fixing it.. fingers crossed only things I've changed due to being faulty are front calipers and aux tensioner.

3 minutes ago, Dave1981 said:

I'm just grateful i can spend my time modding it and not fixing it.. fingers crossed only things I've changed due to being faulty are front calipers and aux tensioner.

Good point. I don't think my exhaust is going to last much longer but the upside is I can change it to a stainless steel one 

• Like 2

I have had a quick look for replacement 1 myself.. with it being original 1 piece unit it'll need cutting which isn't too hard. Just need to decide what I want. Don't want a loud boy racer exhaust and I know my centre box is fine so prob just a back box for me, if i do change it.. not helped by fact I like the look of the rear with the exhaust hidden.. 

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, Dave1981 said:

I have had a quick look for replacement 1 myself.. with it being original 1 piece unit it'll need cutting which isn't too hard. Just need to decide what I want. Don't want a loud boy racer exhaust and I know my centre box is fine so prob just a back box for me, if i do change it.. not helped by fact I like the look of the rear with the exhaust hidden.. 

That sounds pretty much the same as me, plus running a standard rear valence means I'd have to cut it for the tail pipe to show.

• Like 2

As do i.. run standard valance I mean.. and I don't want to put the zetec s valance on it.. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Dave1981 said:

As do i.. run standard valance I mean.. and I don't want to put the zetec s valance on it.. 

Me neither, of somebody sold a similar one to the ST but with a single cut out for the exhaust it might be a different story 

• Like 2

Course could get one made up to look like the stock tailpipe but with free flowing back box/catback system. Its only a tailpipe at end of the day.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Dave1981 said:

Course could get one made up to look like the stock tailpipe but with free flowing back box/catback system. Its only a tailpipe at end of the day.

I think if I went to the expense of getting a stainless system I'd want to see a nice tailpipe at the end of it 😉

• Like 2

51 minutes ago, Commencal24 said:

I think if I went to the expense of getting a stainless system I'd want to see a nice tailpipe at the end of it 😉

be rude not too......:biggrin:

• Like 2

15 hours ago, Dave1981 said:

Ive just found them on ebay lol. Bought the upper and lower honey comb grill  and fog surrounds.. here Tuesday so gives me somat to do after work!! 

And can sell my zetec s grills to recoup some of the cost.

Looking at the pictures of the grill on eBay a thought came into my head.

What are you gonna do about mounting your number plate? From the looks of the RS style there's 4 mounting points.

• Like 2

I've got new plates coming so not an issue as gonna be mounted with pads not screws.. 

1 hour ago, Dave1981 said:

I've got new plates coming so not an issue as gonna be mounted with pads not screws.. 

Oh ok, I've just fitted new ones to mine so it'd be another set 🙈

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Nicholls0601 said:

Do you know if this would fit a 1.8 tdci?

It's been sold by the looks of it

1 hour ago, Commencal24 said:

It's been sold by the looks of it

Yeah I won it hope it fits. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Nicholls0601 said:

Oh right. Congrats 

• Like 2

Well new grills have arrived inc fog surrounds. Just waiting for plates to arrive tomorrow then fitted n pics to follow.

1 hour ago, Dave1981 said:

Well new grills have arrived inc fog surrounds. Just waiting for plates to arrive tomorrow then fitted n pics to follow.

Get some pics up as soon as there on!! Did you get the fog surrounds from the same place?

On ‎20‎/‎03‎/‎2017 at 1:46 PM, Nicholls0601 said:

congrats on ur purchase m8, i'll get it in the post tonite

didn't you check on the link I posted to see if it was the right 1.....?

3 hours ago, flogger said:

congrats on ur purchase m8, i'll get it in the post tonite

didn't you check on the link I posted to see if it was the right 1.....?

Does say it fits 1.6/1.8/2.0 so should do.

18 hours ago, Dave1981 said:

look forward to the pics

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club