Do Not Sell My Personal Information

The General Chat forum is ONLY for threads which DO NOT fit any other category. If your thread is anything do to with a specific model, it should go in the relevant model club section

Theory Test Tomorrow!

D3 Darren

So yeh, as the title suggests, got my theory test tomorrow. Quite confident about the Hazard Perception, but remembering some of the theory test answers is a bit difficult... especially the thinking/braking distance.

Being doing revision on my iPhone and my PC, so hopefully they will ask me the right questions!

Wish me luck!

Hey, sure you be fine...as you have been by sounds of it, the test always gives you a choice, so that always helps a little with the nerves...best also to go on instinct when not sure! Key with the hazards is click 3times per hazard,approx a second in between each, won't miss any points then!! all th best, let us know results asap!! :) JR

So yeh, as the title suggests, got my theory test tomorrow. Quite confident about the Hazard Perception, but remembering some of the theory test answers is a bit difficult... especially the thinking/braking distance.

Being doing revision on my iPhone and my PC, so hopefully they will ask me the right questions!

Wish me luck!

You havent got a single thing to worry about. You really would have to be lebotomised to fail lol!

You dont even need that much actual knowledge as most of it is plain common sense, or can be worked out using minimal inteligence.

I would be shocked to the core by anybody who fails, its that easy!

Good luck (not that you'll need it)

Thanks guys, I agree that a lot of it is common sense, however, I don't believe someone can pass it on common sense alone. Some stuff has to be revised such as the different crossings, emergency procedures, motorway studs etc.

The test is at 11:30am, just doing a couple quick mock tests before I go.

Just whilst it's half time of this depressing Liverpool match, passed my theory today... started at 11:36, was out with the certificate at 12:04... really easy, and I highly recommend the app for the iPhone as I was doing a practice test on the way down on it and a lot of the questions are repeated in the actual test.

Half way there!

Well done mate! I found that the questions from my practise test were in my actual test :)

Well done - just shows how good preparation pays off :) any idea when you will take your part2 driving test?

Well my instructor said he was going to put me in for my practical, too which I was full of smiles. We then had a little look through my personal performance sheet thing and discovered I hadn't yet done my theory, so I went home that night and booked it.

Hopefully I will get the practical booked on Monday but I am aware that the wait for sitting your test can be a while after booking it.

wait at my local centre is about 6weeks at the moment...but once booked, if ready earlier you can go online and look for cancelations and change it :)

well done with the theory...don't go forgetting it all now :)

Nice one :) i've been passed since July and it is truly my biggest, best and most useful achievement!

If you end up getting a car before you pass, it gives you a hell of alot of motivation to get it over and done with!

Yeh I'm on the look out for an MK3/4 Fiesta, hopefully something will come up within budget in the next couple of months. I'm hoping to have about £800 for it.