Do Not Sell My Personal Information

URGENT HELP NEEDED! HOW DO I REMOVE THE WING MIRROR COVERS ???

johnnymac16

Just need some help to remove the wing mirror covers on my new mk7 fiesta, I have the yellow mountune ones and need to swap them over to my black ones for the week.

Thanks any ideas would help!

Its all clip on stuff...my was busted off not long ago with me blue mk7, but it all just clipped back on togetheir.

If i remember right, you will need to remove the mirror to get to the back of the clips, then prize it off at each clip point...rather tricky...I suggest in this weather you get a hot air gun (or hairsdrier) and GENTLY warm it up, as the cold plastic is highly likely to snap!..but warm it up and bit and it will be more maliable...try using plastic tools to prize things off too...I gota loverly proper designed plastic pry kit for such jobs....but if you aint, just try something gentle, takes pressure not force to remove things like the mirror and plastic clips!! :)

hope that helps :)

An urgent mirror color change? lol

yer like InstructorPiggy said its all clip on, my mirror was knocked after only having car like 4 days and it clipped back on

purely out of curiosity, why do you need to do this?

Also the removing is quite easy as its needed for bulb change, If i remember rightly you have to press each side in and pull it off. Getting it back on is a !Removed!, but once you have worked out the clips it's do-able. Full instructions on how to do this are in the manual, proberly in the bulb change section

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club