Do Not Sell My Personal Information

First Hello - Puddle Light question second

RobWheeler

Hey all, 

I'm soon to join the Edge crew, ordered one last week and due to collect April 15th. 

I have a quick question regarding the puddle lights, i'm coming from a Focus ST and changed the puddle lights to LED, I don't understand why Ford can't make these standard, really lets the appearance down having yellow lights shine down.

So onto the Edge, assuming Ford still do not supply LED's on this model, have any of you changed them? If so what are the LED's for this model and is the process of changing the same as other models. The Focus was quick and easy by removing the mirror.

I'd like to get these ordered before the car arrives as will be my one and only mod.

Thanks in advance for any comments, 

Rob

I have these in the screenshot. Really easy to fit and look great. Will get you a photo of them fitted at night if you need it. 

Screenshot_20170320-203803.png

Hi 

These are what I'd come across but thanks for confirming, I'll get these ordered ready. Sure look easier to fit than the Focus ones.

Thanks 

I can confirm they are alot easier as I changed mine out on my focus also. 

Don't get me started- promised myself no. Mods!

• Like 1

This is the one and only mod for me, the standard ones just don't cut it, was the same on the Focus. Go on Neil 😀

ive got to do something with the headlights first- terrible!

I've now also ordered the LED puddle lights pictured above, the LED headlights are excellent but a pricey extra

I'm glad I found this forum last week before ordering mine, was a choice between Plat White without LED or Ruby Red with LED, coming from the ST3 and reading the comments about the standard being poor i'm glad i've gone for the LED's, even if the price was a little steep. 

29 minutes ago, RobWheeler said:

I'm glad I found this forum last week before ordering mine, was a choice between Plat White without LED or Ruby Red with LED, coming from the ST3 and reading the comments about the standard being poor i'm glad i've gone for the LED's, even if the price was a little steep.

You chose well Rob :cool:

13 hours ago, NeilRS said:

ive got to do something with the headlights first- terrible!

Any ideas yet ? i wondered about upgrading the lamps , maybe LED for the running lights