Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Sync 3 and Spotify

avi

Is there any way to browse the tracks within a playlist ?  

I can see/select a playlist no problem but I'm currently using the skip button to go to a specific track which is no fun if the playlist has a lot of tracks.

• 3 weeks later...

Out of interest do you get spotify app to work every time?  Sometimes when I search for apps I see it, and sometimes it doesn't.  I've tried rebooting the phone, reseting

Bluetooth and restarting the app still very temperamental.  

I can't remember if once you have the app working whether you can select individual songs, but I'll have a nose later and see if I can get running

1 hour ago, koopa79 said:

Out of interest do you get spotify app to work every time?  Sometimes when I search for apps I see it, and sometimes it doesn't.  I've tried rebooting the phone, reseting

Bluetooth and restarting the app still very temperamental.  

I can't remember if once you have the app working whether you can select individual songs, but I'll have a nose later and see if I can get running

Usually starts no problem using my iPhone. I've had a couple of occasions when it's taken a couple of minutes for all the apps to appear as if it was busy doing something.

I've not been able to find a way to list/browse individual tracks within a Spotify playlist but it lists playlists fine. Just means either reorganising  playlists of skipping using the steering wheel buttons.

Yes I tried last night, and had teh same problem, you can select playlists but can't select a song in it without using skip track 100 times.

Hopefully it will get added as a feature later, who knows

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club