Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Anyone else having problems uploading photo's

Spanish_Fiesta
聽Share

Hi really sorry if this is in the wrong section but I had a look through all the forums and couldnt find anywhere.

This is the forum I post in so worth a try here.

When trying to upload pics lately a message comes up saying 'There has been a problem, failed to upload upload' or something along those lines 馃槙

I have uploaded pics before and so Im confused as to why I cant anymore.

Can anyone shed some light on this ?

Thanks, Steve

Nope seems to work for me, have you added any new extensions? Might be your browser I know Firefox has been problematic since the last update for a few people, I use Chrome my self

ed053adafdc74fac639301493bba9732.jpg

8 minutes ago, Ryan_Tango said:

Nope seems to work for me, have you added any new extensions? Might be your browser I know Firefox has been problematic since the last update for a few people, I use Chrome my self

Hi Ryan thanks for the reply.... Im a complete technophobe so I havent a clue what you mean 馃槀

Cheers anyway Im sure I will work it out.

1 hour ago, Ryan_Tango said:

Ive tried from different browsers now, Firefox and Google chrome instead of Google and still the same, Its peeing me off now.

21 hours ago, Spanish_Fiesta said:

Ive tried from different browsers now, Firefox and Google chrome instead of Google and still the same, Its peeing me off now.

Sorry for the late reply, how are you trying to upload them?

You have 2聽options really upload using the forum or use an image host such as photobucket, imageshack upload your images then insert the URL (the link) to the image in your post.

Not sure why it's not working perhaps messaging one of the admins might shed some light on this for you

53 minutes ago, Ryan_Tango said:

Sorry for the late reply, how are you trying to upload them?

You have 2聽options really upload using the forum or use an image host such as photobucket, imageshack upload your images then insert the URL (the link) to the image in your post.

Not sure why it's not working perhaps messaging one of the admins might shed some light on this for you

Hello mate, Im doing it from my phone straight from my photo album and that usually works.

Ive messaged on of the admins and he was a great help.

He said to clear my cache and maybe that will work or try resizing the image which I will try aswell.

20170322_204443.jpg

• Like 1

That was a test..... Seemed it worked 馃槀

Thanks for the help mate 馃憤

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club