Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Supercharged Ford Fiesta MK7

PhilS404

55 minutes ago, PhilS404 said:

Thanks mate. Charger was second hand off eBay, originally direct from Komotec in Germany. They supply the kit to OC

Debating it myself or using my MK7 as a Daily and picking a MK5 up 

21 hours ago, LewisD4 said:

Why not a mk6 fiesta? Look at the zetec s or the anniversary edition which came in bright colours. Mk6 STs are cheap you can pick them up the same as the zetec s. 

8 hours ago, zain611 said:

Why not a mk6 fiesta? Look at the zetec s or the anniversary edition which came in bright colours. Mk6 STs are cheap you can pick them up the same as the zetec s. 

On 7/13/2018 at 2:42 PM, LewisD4 said:

Well a mate of mine is currently selling his supercharger kit and honestly. Smashing cars with 200bhp in a car they expect to have about 120bhp is the best thing ever. I would recommend an ST swap though. 

• Like 1

On 7/14/2018 at 8:36 PM, PhilS404 said:

Well a mate of mine is currently selling his supercharger kit and honestly. Smashing cars with 200bhp in a car they expect to have about 120bhp is the best thing ever. I would recommend an ST swap though. 

Do you have a link or anything? If I could get a charger for cheaper than oc-motorsport which sell it at £3,500 I would definitely think about it. MK6 ST's with Cossie wheels on do look amazing in fairness however always wanted a MK5 in mint condition for years.

11 hours ago, LewisD4 said:

Do you have a link or anything? If I could get a charger for cheaper than oc-motorsport which sell it at £3,500 I would definitely think about it. MK6 ST's with Cossie wheels on do look amazing in fairness however always wanted a MK5 in mint condition for years.

Drop me a PM and I'll sort out a price. Be around £1200 i imagine 

11 hours ago, PhilS404 said:

Drop me a PM and I'll sort out a price. Be around £1200 i imagine 

Done 👍

• 1 year later...

I am going to be moving the build to Instagram for ease of use, and also to continue with my S15 Silvia build. This will be updated daily and can be followed at 'superchargedmk7fez'

I would much appreciate a follow. 

Thanks all

• Like 1

What's the current status then on the car? 

13 hours ago, PhilS404 said:

I am going to be moving the build to Instagram for ease of use, and also to continue with my S15 Silvia build. This will be updated daily and can be followed at 'superchargedmk7fez'

I would much appreciate a follow. 

Thanks all

10 hours ago, zain611 said:

What's the current status then on the car?

Couple more things done to increase power and colour match the exterior. That's about it. Potentially selling to fund a house 😕

• Like 1

On 7/14/2018 at 12:27 PM, zain611 said:

I myself actually have a MK6 tdci diesel as my daily. Well...until I wrote it off. So i'm on the look out for another one. 55mpg and a nice car to drive

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, PhilS404 said:

I myself actually have a MK6 tdci diesel as my daily. Well...until I wrote it off. So i'm on the look out for another one. 55mpg and a nice car to drive

Do get the zetec s trim like mine. Looks exactly like the ST except it doesn't have the wheels and engine