Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Gel overlays help

Niickm93

I'm wanting some white background with black writing overlays for my fiesta S1600 can anyone point me in the right direction as to where I can get these. I'm wanting the full set 

thanks 

Here you go mate.... geloverlays@yahoo.com

Ive not had any from him myself but kept the link which Id seen on the forum for when I do get round to ordering mine.

• Like 1

Yep, geloverlays@yahoo.com is where I got mine. He's not the greatest when it comes to emails so I was a bit sceptical when ordering mine but they came through and the quality is good. 

i emailed him and he replied in a couple days with a price of £28 for front,back, wheel center's and steering wheel badge. going to order some next week.

14 hours ago, Danny|92 said:

Yep, geloverlays@yahoo.com is where I got mine. He's not the greatest when it comes to emails so I was a bit sceptical when ordering mine but they came through and the quality is good. 

Just out of interest but when you put the overlays on did you take the badges off first? If so I assume there would have been some sort of left over glue left where the badge was how did you get that off and what did you use to put the badges back on?

you dont take them off its a overlay so basically a gel sticker which is put over the badge.

As Alex said, they're overlays so they just go "over" the existing badges. They come with double sided tape already applied so its just a case of cleaning the existing ford badge, making sure its dry and then applying the overlay. 

@Danny|92 @AlexBartlam cheers boys.  Only asked as seen that some people had said they'd taken them off and put them under heat lamps before they put them on.