Do Not Sell My Personal Information

ST170 pedals easy to fit?

xpeterpx

I know some of you have fitted a full set of st pedals as part of your modding routines

How easy (or difficult) are they to fit to a standard 1.5? Any tips greatly appreciated

Thanks

I know some of you have fitted a full set of st pedals as part of your modding routines
How easy (or difficult) are they to fit to a standard 1.5? Any tips greatly appreciated
Thanks

Its fairly easy apart from accelarator pedal.brake & clutch just goes over existing pedals but first remove the stock rubber ones.as for the other one its tricky. You will need to slightly pull the throttle cable so that you free it from the slot in pedal. Also need to remove bolts on the pedal.
Yunii

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

4 hours ago, yunii said:

Its fairly easy apart from accelarator pedal.brake & clutch just goes over existing pedals but first remove the stock rubber ones.as for the other one its tricky. You will need to slightly pull the throttle cable so that you free it from the slot in pedal. Also need to remove bolts on the pedal.
Yunii

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk
Thank you.

Regards the cable is there any chance of there losing it if there is tension on it when i try to remove it from the slot?

Many thanks