Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Parking lights and cluster lights won't turn off

Bea

Hiya all, new here as iv developed a problem on my 07 titanium x Mondeo. Was driving along and all of a sudden I noticed my lights were on as it came up on the dash panel,  I hadent turned them on and nor do I have day time running lights. When I parked up , turned off the ignition the side lights were still on and when I opened the door the bleeper sounded I had a look and both side lights and rear lights were on and the cluster and dash lights. Luckily I was only stopping for a short while. 

When I got home I played around with the light switch all lights work normally. Bar side lights not turning off.

So I took the side lights fuses out still on, I took the parking light fuses out bingo lights out, BUT dash and cluster lights STILL on. I Dissconnected the light switch,  parking lights off but dash and cluster lights are still on.

Any ideas how to slove this problem please.

Thank yoy

I suspect corrosion under the main fuse box in the engine bay I had something similair, my wipers wouldn't turn off