Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Mk 7.5 Rear LED Smoked Lights

OliverHad

So i have a 2013 1.6 TDCi Zetec S Facelifted.

I have searched all over the internet for rear smoked lights and all i can find are ones to fit the 2008-2012 models. Does anyone have a 2013 fiesta with the rear smoked lights and can help by giving a link. 

As been told the 2012 will not fit the 2013- and really struggling to find some.

Thanks

3 hours ago, OliverHad said:

So i have a 2013 1.6 TDCi Zetec S Facelifted.

I have searched all over the internet for rear smoked lights and all i can find are ones to fit the 2008-2012 models. Does anyone have a 2013 fiesta with the rear smoked lights and can help by giving a link. 

As been told the 2012 will not fit the 2013- and really struggling to find some.

Thanks

Hi mate, I dont think the smoked ones are available, I did a quick search on eBay and nothing and also google didnt find any smoked for the 7.5.

I think the regular red and white led's available look pretty smart.

• Like 1

Hi, yeah i have seen them on a few in groups or pictures but yeah i didnt have any luck. i do like normal just wanted that stealthy kinda look.. not to worry. thanks for looking!

• Like 1

tinting lights is a risky business, fly eye can be applied tho iv not done it myself it does look fairly good at a distance, you do have to be careful as you dont want PC plod knocking on your windows or giving you a light show, the light output may be lower as standard as its got to pass through the tint.

Told that the wiring plug/joint/block or what ever you call it is different on your car. You need to find the older fiesta and chop off the electrical joint, chop off the wiring block on your lights, solder back on the old version, then the aftermarket lights will fit. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Ian Lanc said:

Told that the wiring plug/joint/block or what ever you call it is different on your car. You need to find the older fiesta and chop off the electrical joint, chop off the wiring block on your lights, solder back on the old version, then the aftermarket lights will fit. 

So are the the MK7 and 7.5 lights the same shape and fitment then ?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Spanish_Fiesta said:

So are the the MK7 and 7.5 lights the same shape and fitment then ?

Yes

• Like 2

Rear lights are a straight swap over with no fitment issues, just the wiring block that needs to be altered, if you do source the lights & the older style electrical connections, do remember to cut the wires well back so you have plenty to play with when soldering the wires back together and do the job right.  A friend got himself the updated genuine ford 7.5 rear lights and fitted them into his 09 plate, looked dead easy to change after a quick trip to a scrap yard for the wires & block..... Which he nicked :wink:

• Like 2

guys there are smoked ones available for the fiesta MK7.5 go onto eBay a seller called quantitec sells LED smoked, red  and chrome rear lights for PFL and FL ;) 

• Like 2

spot on mate thats for the FL bud :) 

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Do u need to notify insurance company when changing to led tail lights?