Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Tyres For 17 inch

Luke4efc

So I've just been out and bought some 17 inch alloys (off an ecoboost) and 2 tyres need replacing (not fussed as I paid £300 for them). Just wondering if anyone has any suggestions on which tyres to get. Seen some continentals for £90 but not sure I want to pay that much

So I've just been out and bought some 17 inch alloys (off an ecoboost) and 2 tyres need replacing (not fussed as I paid £300 for them). Just wondering if anyone has any suggestions on which tyres to get. Seen some continentals for £90 but not sure I want to pay that much

Go onto camskill tyres website & search for 17s tyres of whatever you prefer.either budgets or top rated. I use uniroyal rainsport 3 but mine are 225/40/18s & i paid £63 each delivered. This is an A rated tyre for wet grip.

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Standard fit for 17s is 205 40 17.  Most come with conti sports, though I've put on mid range GT radial, seems ok. 

As above on 205 40 17, conti sport 5 is the standard fit, I then went for Hankook ventus v12 evo's. Should be £80 maximun a corner from any good tyre garage (inc Vat, old tyre disposal, balancing, new valve, and fitting etc). They seem to be around £60-£75 (inc vat) online with free delivery.

I rotated the conti's so they were all ready to be changed at the same time.

The Hankook are wearing better than the conti's with no difference in road noise or comfort (205 40 17 (fairly low profile) with the zetec s suspension is not the comfiest ride for obvious reasons).