Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Would it be worth it

Michael9

I've got an 05 2.0tdci 130 but the poverty spec LX and in the last year put just over 1350 in it between a new clutch\dmf, flexi, starter, 2 injectors, bottom pulley, i\c pipe and just last week for the mot o\s back caliper, n\s cv boot.

But I've always wanted either the ghia or tit x 130 but still sticking to an estate, I've been watching a couple on the bay mainly tit x's a friend phoned yesterday to said his uncle was breaking his (tit x) 06 and did i want it (250 would buy it) take what wanted it and put on mine inc the complete interior ect ect but don't have the space or i'd have thought about it.

Or sell mine cut my loses and go for a better condition one tit x that is....or just stick to the poverty spec lx and get my money's worth

You've put a lot into the LX, so it would make better financial sense to drive it and get your money's worth as you say, but at the end of the day only you can decide how much a Ghia/Titanium X is worth to you and whether you should change or not.

At least you answered.....you're probably right