Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Ford CD 6000 Bluetooth/Aux

djmartylyttle

Hi all. Just bought myself a Ford Focus 2007 1.8tdci Zetec which has the Ford CD 6000 MK4 I think. Here is a picture of it.post-48716-0-49839500-1317762305.jpg

It does not seem to have bluetooth but looks like it can be added. The call buttons just mute the device. Does anyone know if there is an add on for this model that will give both bluetooth and Aux? If I can get both these working for cheap enough I will keep this stereo in. I found a few on eBay but not sure if they will work or not....

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/AUX-on-Radio-is-Bluetooth-MP3-SD-USB-FSE-Telephone-Handsfree-11-4270-for-Ford-/262583433423?fits=Car+Make%3AFord&hash=item3d233138cf:g:s2oAAOSw7ehXQuSO

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/AUX-on-Radio-becomes-BLUETOOTH-Interface-MP3-CD-USB-Adapter-22-5053-for-Ford-/262583432540?fits=Car+Make%3AFord&hash=item3d2331355c:g:reIAAOSwY0lXQuM8

Hoping someone on here has done this modification and can steer me in the right direction!

Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks!

You would require the correct bluetooth module, wiring, microphone and courtesy light surround with the microphone mount.
Not a cheap or easy option I'm afraid.
You are better off with a Parrot bluetooth system or an aftermarket radio with everything integrated.
Tbh, the standard radio is rubbish anyway.

Sent from my SM-G930F

Cheers for the advice Stoney. I seen someone else on here mention a parrot. Does it have to be a specific model of parrot or can I use any one?

Any Parrot will fit with the correct adaptor loom but the Mki 9200 would be best as it has full A2DP streaming and phone connectivity.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club