Do Not Sell My Personal Information

What sidelight bulbs are you using ?

Spanish_Fiesta

Hi, Just wondered what everyones using for sidelight bulbs ?

Ive currently got the 501 philips white vision and Im thinking of changing them as I dont think the light given off is much different to a standard bulb.

Ive tried led's previous to these and although I love the way they look, I just think they look odd with none led dipped beam bulbs. Plus I think they are illegal here in Spain.

Thanks, Steve

I've got LEDs that look like bulbs. Nice crisp white light but still look ok when turned off. eBay specials. 

IMG_4853.PNG

Autobeam premium Sidelights! 2 year warranty! Not too expensive with the discount YDET10 either 

6 hours ago, ThaiFiesta said:

I've got LEDs that look like bulbs. Nice crisp white light but still look ok when turned off. eBay specials. 

IMG_4853.PNG

5 hours ago, GingerFlame said:

Autobeam premium Sidelights! 2 year warranty! Not too expensive with the discount YDET10 either 

ThaiFiesta, Its the light when they are switched on with normal white dipped beam headlights I dont like .... Im really ocd so its got to be the same sort of light for both bulbs. I much prefer led light but not sure I could get away with led sides and dipped over here.

GingeFlame, thanks I will have a look at these 👍

Thanks Fella's

I use the light up kind :yahoo: :yes: :zorro: :wacko: :blush: Sorry couldn't help myself :whistling:

• Like 1

Get them from Autobeam when I had one go faulty they replaced it straight away, 2 year warranty and look amazing.

• Like 2

Just searched the autobeam premium and realised they are led's :rolleyes:

Anyone had Osram cool blue intense ?

Why don't you want LEDs? Not all LEDs are cold white

They don't cause error codes or issues, 

I can't physically think of a bad point 

You could always fit colder headlight bulbs or Even LED headlight bulbs to match things if that's what you don't like 

1 hour ago, GingerFlame said:

Why don't you want LEDs? Not all LEDs are cold white

They don't cause error codes or issues, 

I can't physically think of a bad point 

You could always fit colder headlight bulbs or Even LED headlight bulbs to match things if that's what you don't like 

I dont think after market led's are legal in Spain, Its alot more strict than the UK.

Id maybe get away with led sidelights until itv time (Spanish equivalent of mot) but would almost definately get pulled and fined for after market led dipped beam bulbs.

Just noticed you don't have projectors so yeah you'd struggle 

90% of autobeams products are E marked making them road legal within the EU

• 4 weeks later...

I got these sidelights from autobeam:

LED SIDE LIGHT UPGRADE (PREMIUM) - [chose large size]

The colour is bang on and matches the LED H7 DIPPED BEAMs they sell perfectly. Perfect road legal white light

One of my bulbs went recently and Autobeam sent out 2 new units to replace instantly, no fuss, no hassle. Really impressed with this company

J

• Like 1