Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Fiesta 1.0 induction & exhaust!

Mitchell Rogers

As the title states, I have been looking for both and exhaust and a full induction kit. The exhaust seems to always be over 200/250 and the induction kit in a similar price range depending on what brands.

Does anyone know if you can get a full cat back or De cat for less than 200? And an induction kit for less than 100? Thanks in advance!

You're paying for the whole exhaust anf a full induction kit remember, not just a muffler and a pod filter. Which model fiesta do you have? Perhaps consider used parts if you don't want to pay full price. An exhaust is an exhaust at the end of the day

• Like 1

I have a red edition 1.0 140ps. I've found an induction kit with filter, heat shield and hose for 170. Seems to be the cheapest I can find

Buy cheap buy twice.. 

I paid £150 for my indication kit but they've revised it and increased the price now 

I paid £725 for a custom exhaust, you really get what you pay for 

Getting a custom exhaust from a local supplier and getting an injen induction kit

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club