Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Cruise control

Chucky341

Hello this is my first  mondeo Diesel car I had a focus before this but never had cruise control before but when I select cruise control it goes to standby which is normal & I go to set it at a speed ( when I hit the set button ) all the cruise control goes off ( standby as well as if I ain't selected it ) then I have to hit the

cancel button 

reset button

Decrease button

just in case them button stick ( but I have never used them buttons )

then i select cruise control again & set speed this time it actives ( or if it don't I  repeat )

is this normal with cruise control thx in advance 

Completely abnormal. You need to get it checked by the garage

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

If you have a leaking fuel injector it may not show up an error but the idle of the engine will not be as it should and your fuel economy will take a dive.

this happend to me before on my Focus and while waiting to get if repaired I was driving in motorway and when I tried cruise control it wouldn't work because of the leaking injector yet there was no error displaying.

Ok thx for the info I got it book in next week so I will wait and see what they say 

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club