Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Difficulty finding paint code

philxthomas

Hello. After a morning of googling with no results I decided to join this forum. I'm trying to find the paint code for my 2009 Fiesta. All the guides tell me where to find it and looking at the image I took below it seems to be C9? Every guide or paint code list I look at doesn't seem to have the 'C' code listed at all. Any ideas?

2017-04-11 09.58.16.jpg

• Like 1

Ok, must have missed that one, thank you!

• Like 1

On 11/04/2017 at 0:34 PM, dezwez said:

is this the colour

Yes it is.

Thanks for the help guys, I ordered the wing mirror cover than some kind person stole and I'll get some paint from Halfords when it arrives

• 2 months later...

Well thats saved me asking, needed to find out where to find colour code for my mk4 fiesta. Now i know i can have a look tomorrow. Have a feeling its going to be the same blue. 

I am to struggling with a paint match for my ford focus 1.6 of estate X reg, colour on vin plate is T9, when I put my details in the colour comes back as Light Sapphire Blue, got the paint from Halfords and totally wrong colour, much darker. HELP. driving me nuts.

Thanks

Kev

Why not go to your local Ford parts department for the correct colour.

• 1 month later...

Well i finally got around to looking for my paintcode on my 1999 fiesta mk4. It has 'FX' in the box. But i cannot find out exactly what the name of the colour it is, i know its a metallic blue, but what shade??

Anyone with any ideas please help. Thanks in advance. 

Go to this site and under the vehicle tab enter your registration or VIN.
http://www.etis.ford.com/vehicleRegSelector.do;jsessionid=26D53FAD587B945CC31EEB553BE4D729.fcvas504
This will pull up all your car's info including the colour.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

THANKS FOR THE LINK, JUST LOOKED AND FOUND ITS STATE BLUE METALLIC. Now to get some paint and start tidying up the wheel arches. 

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club