Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums Messages

Club Announcements

Ford Fair 2016: Tickets and stand passes are now available to purchase. More info here.

Review your Ford: Help others when it comes to buying a car like yours and review your Ford now

AdBlock Warning

Parts of this website do not function properly with AdBlock enabled on your device. To get the best user experience on our website, please disable Adblock for this website (domain) on your browser.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
flyingdogturd

body kit

3 posts in this topic

Hi all, im new to forum and I was after some advise ,

i have bought a ms design s max body kit for my car and was wondering if anyone could tell me where i could get the clips for it, as my dodgy car garage has lost them and told me that they cant get them..

if anyone could help it would be appreciated thanks

Hi dogturd

where did you get your body kit from how much was it im looking to get one for my s-max

Hi dogturd

where did you get your body kit from how much was it im looking to get one for my s-max

hiya star-glenn,

i ordered it from a ford main dealers, cost me around £800 without back bumper. sourced a rear ms design bumper on Ebay and got for £30, cost £120 to spray alot cheaper than buying new at the time but prices are a lot better now ford are selling them, as ms design where a rip off

goto pye motors on net into parts and smax accessories and it will shown you a price list...

good luck hope this helps

sorry cant send you the link

speak to Cane

pye motors

Parts Department

Ovangle Road

Morecambe

Lancs

LA3 3PF

Email: Parts.Admin@pye-motors.co.uk

Tel - 01524 598598

Fax - 01524 847742