Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Just purchased a 2016 1.5 tdci zetec Focus - couple of questions

DMB1

Hi, 

I've just purchased a 65 plate shadow black Focus with appearance pack and collect it on Thursday.

I'm wondering is there any simple mod that cans be done? 

What bulbs are in the boot and in the interior lights? Can led be put in these? 

If I take it to ford to retrofit rear parking sensors, can they enable the sensor warning to appear on the sync 2 screen? 

Would also like to add the chrome insert from the fog lights on the titanium spec focus. Are these available to buy seperately? 

Any other wee tips or mods that can be done? 

Mark..

Anyone? Have done a search and can't seem to find the answers. 

Anyone also know how easy it is to replace the fog surrounds? Thinking of changing them to the zetec s or titanium surrounds. 

On 4/15/2017 at 6:59 PM, DMB1 said:

Hi, 

I've just purchased a 65 plate shadow black Focus with appearance pack and collect it on Thursday.

I'm wondering is there any simple mod that cans be done? 

What bulbs are in the boot and in the interior lights? Can led be put in these? 

Easy replacement, same bulbs as in your sidelights. 501 or w5w aka 5w wedge bulbs. I have white leds in my boot :)

If I take it to ford to retrofit rear parking sensors, can they enable the sensor warning to appear on the sync 2 screen? 

Good luck finding a Ford dealer that's prepared to do this and for a reasonable price.

Would also like to add the chrome insert from the fog lights on the titanium spec focus. Are these available to buy seperately? 

Talk to a Ford parts department. They'll be able to put your reg in and find the exact part.

Any other wee tips or mods that can be done? 

Mark..

4 hours ago, DMB1 said:

Anyone? Have done a search and can't seem to find the answers. 

Anyone also know how easy it is to replace the fog surrounds? Thinking of changing them to the zetec s or titanium surrounds. 

I think it is just clipped in.

N.b. Your car is still under warranty, and tampering around too much and with the wrong bits will invalidate it.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, DJ_Andy_M said:

N.b. Your car is still under warranty, and tampering around too much and with the wrong bits will invalidate it.

Found a video online and it seems they just clip in. 

To to be honest I can't imagine they would notice the difference between the titanium fog insert compared to the zetec. 

Thanks for advice about the bulbs and the other queries. 

Mark...

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club