Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Smax DPF problem

Dandaps

Hi I'm new to the forum and have come here hoping any of you guys could help.

I have a 58 plate 2.2 smax diesel titanium and the problem was the car going into limp mode, I booked the car in to Ford for a service and asked them to have a look at why it's going into limp mode, anyway they service the car and tell me the DPF pipe has a split and it can't regeneration and would need more diagnostics etc and more money.

So I have a Google about dpf and book the car in at a local performance garage who tell me they can do the DPF delete and do a remap for more power etc whilst they do it,

So I get the car back and they run a dyno on it whilst I'm there getting 201 bhp and 327 lps of torque to I'm very pleased and the DPF gone also and no engine management lifts [emoji106][emoji106] then today I take the family out and 20mims in to the drive the dreaded limp mode again ☹️ can anyone advise where the problem is?B Before I throw more money at it.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club