Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Google mydrive and phone to sim for contacts.

jace1969

Does anyone know where my photos are being stored,no phone memory taken or s.d card and i have 0 on google mydrive (0 to 15gb) but i have 180 pictures on phone.

Been into s.d card storage and no pictures stored and no pictures in internal memory under pictures,mydrive the same,would this be that i aint got 1 gb of them  and goes on gb's.

How to i transfer my phone contacts to sim so i can save them as stupid old iPhone only stores on phone and i have put 45 contacts what i want to save onto sim.

No option threw contacts as this is the new nougat firmware so no option of move from phone to sim.

Most of this is sorted now just the sim side.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi jace,

Are you transferring from iPhone to android or android to iPhone?

You can import and export contacts to SIM card from the Contacts app on Android. from iPhone can you export all as a vcard and send that to your android phone via email? As for photos - go into settings > storage and it should show where they are. Photos don't take up any storage in Google drive under standard settings (unlimited storage).