Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Radio Facia

Stillwaters69

Hi all,

Does anybody know were I can get a double din radio facia plate for the KA from, there is a video of one on you tube although its a left hand drive ka, but Ive looked on google also eBay and can't find one.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Hi TALD,

Many thanks for that link, but it's a single din facia plate they sell, not a double din.
I'm looking for a double din facia - to fit the sort of car stereo with a square screen.
Like I said there is a you tube video with a ka fitted with the sort of facia im looking for - but it's a left hand drive also no idea where they got it.

Hi TALD,
here is the link to the video on you tube.

I thought the link I sent was for a double din looking at the description it says they do both. The 2 pictures show a single din facia and a double din facia I think too.

Looks similar to what is in the video too. Hope this helps :)

Yes they do mention double dim in the wording but they are being generic in their description because they do sell double din units to fit some cars, I e-mailed them and they said they didn't do anything double din unit for the ford ka.
That video is the only place ive seen one.

Ahh that's rubbish! Hmm, Is it possible to make your own unit? I have been cutting holes in my facia where the window switches are since I'm putting electric windows in my KA.

I thought about that but the plastic round the edges would have to be very thin, I'd have to cut most of the facia away as a double din unit only just fits into the Mk1 ka.
And I don't trust myself not to make a pigs ear of it.
I'll probably just get a single din with a flip screen and sell the other stereo, but it's sort of a mission now to find one - surly someone's fiited one.

Cheers TALD, got to be one somewhere, ill also let you know if I find one.