Do Not Sell My Personal Information

MK7 Fiesta brake shoe size?

BP2411

Hello everyone, had my MOT yesterday (failed but done the work took it back and it passed) and the handbrake wasn't recording much effort so I took the wheel and hub off to adjust the handbrake but noticed my shoes haven't got much left in them but there was enough to pass the retest.  I've just gone to price up some new shoes and been told there's 2 sizes, I didn't know this when I had access to the shoes so didn't measure! Does anyone know? It's a 2009 1.4 tdci.

It passed the MOT but I was told at least 1 injector seal has gone, is this a nightmare job? Are any special tools needed? I'll probably let the garage do it TBH but just curious.

Cheers!

Possibly 200mm x 32 mm.  Best bet is to bite the bullet and remove a drum and measure.

PM me your reg and I'll see what Microcat has to say.

PM received. According to Microcat there is only one shoe type - engineering part code 8V51 2200-AD which, according to some admittedly non-authoritative cross-referencing online, suggests that they are 200mm x 32mm as Karl said above.

Cheers both, when ringing local motor factors they all asked what size and the 200mm were the dearer of the 2 but dramatically cheaper for mintex ones on eBay but when I messaged the seller they couldn't confirm either.

Got the car booked in to a local garage for the injector seals, apparently it's pennies for the parts but a lot of labour.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club