Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Crossover pipe/hose clips

JamesO89

Hi everyone, new to the forum. Really needing some help here. 
I recently bought an Ecoboost 125 Zetec S Fiesta and a few months ago noticed a squeaking from the engine bay. I had a look and discovered one of the bolts which holds the crossover pipe in place had snapped and was rubbing against the other half of it, creating a squeak. 
I managed to remove this by taking the clip off. But unfortunately the clip snapped at one point. The bolt has a good few marks on it so I think the previous owner has been in at this part before. 

Does anyone know where I can locate these parts(clip and bolt)? I cannot find any online at all. 

I really don't want additional wear on the remaining contact points. 

Thanks

18053421_10154879303133110_1817991867_o.jpg

Can you elaborate on where this component is? (It might be obvious to others but I'm not following your description). I can then look it up on Microcat to find a part number which may then help you.

It's the part immediately left of the jubilee clip at the top on the hose. Right beside what looks like a barcode on the wiring harness. 
There is a part number on it but googling comes up with nothing of the sort. The number is PP-GF30. 

That code is more likely related to what it's made of (PP being polypropylene).

I'll see if I can find out what the part number is.

Microcat shows the individual components but for this item is suggesting the pipe and brackets all comes as one orderable item. The code is CV61 6C784-BE which, when Googled, appears to say the same.

I'd go on eBay and look for someone that's breaking one. Be very clear about the bit you need and hopefully you'll get one for not much money...

Thanks a lot. I had come across that code before but wasn't in need of the pipe. 
Do you know if there is a code for the mounting bolts? It's a very particular bolt. Seems specially made for this one purpose. 

It only shows the nuts (M6, part code W520101-S437). I suspect the bolts are actually threaded bars/studs on the engine? If so, they are likely to appear in numerous places as it's the sort of thing that are standardised. I'll keep browsing Microcat but sometimes finding that sort of thing can be tricky i.e. they don't appear on the intake page because they're part of the engine, they don't appear on the specific engine pages because they're focussed on other areas etc.

Thanks a lot MJNewton! 

So a trip to my local ford dealer proved fruitless as the "parts manager" knows absolutely nothing. 

Does anyone know online where you can access the fiesta ccn? 

Sorry, read this paper that I have wrong it seems. I've managed to get a diagram of the air intake from ford. Figured it was the ccn. Whatever it could stand for. 

One of these for other parts? Think the snapped bolt could be part of what it's connected to at the bottom. 

IMG_20170421_183926.jpg

CCN is just a model/engine type.

That page is just an extract from Microcat. As mentioned it doesn't show the bolts.

Damn. Thought I was on to something there haha. 

Well the good news is I've managed to put the part back on and the nose is gone but still no support where the bolt is broken. 

I'll likely just have to purchase some alternative instead. 

Thank you very much for your help though. 

I have an alloy crossover pipe for sale if you want it? Whether that'd fix the problem or not? 

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club