Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Should I declare ALL my mods to my insurance company?

Branchinho

Hi everyone

i bought this car last year and will attach a photo of the stock car...

I then did a load of modifications and was wondering if my insurers need to know about all of them? They already know about the tinted windows and badges but that's about it... I also wrapped the roof and wing mirrors, changed the front grille, painted the stock wheels gloss black, painted calipers and wheel drums and also added the st spoiler onto the back of the car. Will they be expecting my car to be exactly the same or would I get away with the spoiler for example? Is not massive and OTT, just standard Ford make...

It will be be interesting to hear what people have to say! Thanks in advance! 👍🏻

IMG_1286.JPG

IMG_2431.PNG

yes they can void your policy:sad:

So basically mention everything? 😮

yes they will  uses anything not to pay out

• Like 1

3 hours ago, dezwez said:

yes they will  uses anything not to pay out

This is true for example:- although this was not car insurance but was  insured with a high street Bank the equipment failed on a Sunday so I thought a bank's office would not be open on a Sunday  and they where not ,so called them first thing Monday they told me that because I didn't ring the same day as the failure they would not pay out as I had to ring same day told them it was a Sunday and they weren't open still no good no payout. Any excuse not to pay out so I would declare just in case and this is a TRUE story.

Ok thanks guys... I know what I have to do now :(

Hi,

If you do have any issues with your insurance then please feel free to drop me a line. I'd be only too pleased to try and help.

Regards,

Dan.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club