Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Replacement exhaust

Birch

Hi,

I bought my new Fiesta almost a week ago with zero issues except the exhaust that is on it isn't the stock exhaust and is actually melting the rear valance since it's in contact with it. Can you get the valance separate from the ***** end or not? The exhaust really does need replacing too and I'm 90% sure it's just the back box that has changed but I can't tell for sure until my brother gets it on the ramp.

What kind of exhausts am I looking at for a 12 plate Fiesta Zetec S?

Cheers.

• Like 1

You either fit a stock exhaust or an after market one. A lot of difference in price and choice. If the exhaust is melting the rear diffuser then it is an after market exhaust. You could trim the diffuser, saw a 2012 zs the other day where this had been done. However if you have to get a new rear box anyway get one that sweeps under the diffuser.

http://www.fordownersclub.com/parts-results/Fiesta/Mufflers-Silencers/61485

Take your pick.

• Like 2

i fitted an ST180 back box to my ZS iv  got the standard ZS bumper i trimed it and then smoothed it off so it fits,

when i bought it the lad threw in some stiff exhaust mounts so i didn't wobble as much so iv got about 1cm clearance on the left of the exhaust tip.

Caught one in the carpark today.

Photo0074.jpg

See that doesn't look too shabby. This is how mine looks below, you can see how it's melted away but it also needs a bracket supporting it at the back since it's a little loose. Whoever put it on did a pretty botched job of it. Looking at the cutoff above that might be a option I will consider.

18111362_10209249474700150_1441926958_o.jpg

some stiff exhaust mounts, as im guessing youve got the standard black cr*p ones, the stiff ones will stop the wobbling and bouncing, and then what i did to make mine fit is with sandpaper or a file haha i smoothed it off 

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club