• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Stouty

Stouty

• Pip
  • 6 posts
  • Ford Model: Fiesta 2007
Posted 25 June 2008 - 07:56 PM

I have a problem when I open the door the BUZZ noise don't go on to tell me I have the headlights on!!!! And also the top MAP light don't work! It should be on when the door is closed and off when the door opens? (or is it the other way round) I checked the fuses and they seem OK could any one help thanks.

FORD FIESTA ENCORE 1997 1.3 5Door Is that an MK4???

Have something to contribute?

Sign in or register to start a topic...

#2 Stouty

Stouty

• Pip
  • 6 posts
  • Ford Model: Fiesta 2007
Posted 27 June 2008 - 02:06 PM

I have a problem when I open the door the BUZZ noise don't go on to tell me I have the headlights on!!!! And also the top MAP light don't work! It should be on when the door is closed and off when the door opens? (or is it the other way round) I checked the fuses and they seem OK could any one help thanks.

I have got the buzzing working now I cleaned the switch that gos in and out as the door shuts but still the Map light don't work on courtesy any ideas

#3 kevin lancelott

kevin lancelott

Feet Under The Table

• Budding Enthusiast
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 362 posts
  • Name: kevin
  • Ford Model: Focus Titanium X 1.6 tdci
  • Year: 2013

Posted 26 February 2009 - 11:07 PM

Maybe it could be a bulb problem.you can replace them.

#4 poohbear

poohbear

Ford Enthusiast

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,003 posts
  • Ford Model: MK7 Fiesta 1.25 Zetec
Posted 27 February 2009 - 07:13 AM

I have a problem when I open the door the BUZZ noise don't go on to tell me I have the headlights on!!!!

I know you said you've solved the problem but this used to happen quite a bit on my 2001 fiesta. The little switch in the door kept getting lost in the rubber of the door and in the end ford had to fit a new one. Didnt really bother me as most people told me i had left my lights on!!

Not what you're looking for?

Register now, we have a huge community of enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users