Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Wiring Help

Victory

Hi , i am just trying wire in my rear view camera into my ford focus mk3 and also i wanted to put a cigarette socket in the boot.

Firstly i need hook the camera up to reverse light + , can anyone tell me what cable that is please ? and where is the ground also?

20170425_103543.thumb.jpg.49c154f90cfa21eb754c40bcf4fec543.jpg

I also wondering is there switched 12v feed on the rear fusebox where i can wire in a cigerette lighter socket?

20170425_103913.thumb.jpg.94c6a53276516a63e886ee2c2c8b9dba.jpg

Thanks

Can't help on the other questions, but there is no ground wire on cars. Ground is any metalwork.

• Like 1

Thanks just looking if there's an existing ground wire I can use or just a screw somewhere. I think the lh reverse light is the green brown just need some someone to confirm for me.

Looking at the schematic it is showing Gn-Bk for "Back" signal. It shows it being pin 2 on the connector to the light cluster. If you have a multimeter (if you don't, a cheap one off eBay is fine for Automotive work only) you can check by probing the back of the connector.