Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Ford Fair - Sunday 6th August 2017 - Silverstone

Ford Owners' Club

I've had to lend my mother my mobile until she buys a new one I don't use my phone much only had work phone on me and they go pear for using it. If you have paypal I can send you the cost+postage not until the 18th though if you can hold them that long. Are you going to the Blackpool show? Trying to see if I can get the day off

I've had to lend my mother my mobile until she buys a new one I don't use my phone much only had work phone on me and they go pear for using it. If you have paypal I can send you the cost+postage not until the 18th though if you can hold them that long. Are you going to the Blackpool show? Trying to see if I can get the day off
Dont know yet i'm in two minds.

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Dont know yet i'm in two minds.

Can we turn up on the day?

On 09/08/2017 at 9:15 AM, yunii said:

Can we turn up on the day?

I think so, I'll likely be trying to park somewhere else 20 minutes walk at most away from the event, Blackpool is a nightmare trying to get out when it's busy, that's if I go not too sure yet as it's close to my holiday

I think so, I'll likely be trying to park somewhere else 20 minutes walk at most away from the event, Blackpool is a nightmare trying to get out when it's busy, that's if I go not too sure yet
I'm in 2 minds. Jinjoh ninjoh sam stated buy ticket fill in application & meet up with him & convoy with him.
Yunii

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club