Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Sound Deadening I Highly Suggest it!

Paramanic

As we are all looking to make the sound of our media system better a suggest sound deadening I done it with my 5door fez and its vastly improved the sound in the car. Car road noise is now quieter and the sound from Speakers so clear you can hear the breath of the person singing. Obv depends on what your listening too but the bass is clearer too no weird noises at all. 

I have made 2 guides for front doors and rear (for 5door) which you can do yourself with not much effort. 

I didn't Take much pics of the sound deadening but its Silent coat 30 sheets for 33 quid which aint too bad either :) 
17454906_1405440616186780_622116172_o.thumb.jpg.e2237dbf38b6804565b4075e6c160965.jpg
17474386_1407605115970330_1475874267_o.thumb.jpg.e1f088fc3eb8706768e822e0cca1d4e0.jpg
17547590_1410500722347436_993936220_o.thumb.jpg.4d211f012fd04d1ad379916422a8303d.jpg
17547425_1410500779014097_259388151_o.thumb.jpg.f15c66065c8e0105f10eecc102e16082.jpg

• Like 3

It's a great idea! Went mad putting the stuff in the boot area and sure did quiten the road noise, not done anything with the doors as I'm sure I'll break something whilst trying to remove them :rolleyes:

Looks nice, I might have to do something similar. Need to start me a project thread I think, got a whole list of stuff I want to do.

1 hour ago, Ian Lanc said:

It's a great idea! Went mad putting the stuff in the boot area and sure did quiten the road noise, not done anything with the doors as I'm sure I'll break something whilst trying to remove them :rolleyes:

I have custom 2x 4 inch exhaust with resonators under boot and a 1500w subwoofer ontop haha and give the doors a try I made guides for to take door cards off its very easy and loss of ppl following my guides 

• Like 1

I recommended some DEi Boom speaker baffles I've fitted in all four doors and they work great enhancing sound and preventing Speakers rattling the panels,

I've been in a fellow members focus before which had the silent coat fitted and personally im not a fan purly due to its weight and the effect that can have on fuel consumption but I suppose it also depends on how much of the stuff is used aswell. 

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Lenny said:

I recommended some DEi Boom speaker baffles I've fitted in all four doors and they work great enhancing sound and preventing speakers rattling the panels,

I've been in a fellow members focus before which had the silent coat fitted and personally im not a fan purly due to its weight and the effect that can have on fuel consumption but I suppose it also depends on how much of the stuff is used aswell. 

i must have balanced it as only used 2.5 sheets per front doors and 2 sheets for rear doors and mostly in boot for subwoofer and had a  mate with baffles his ripped at the bottom for some reason 😕

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Paramanic said:

i must have balanced it as only used 2.5 sheets per front doors and 2 sheets for rear doors and mostly in boot for subwoofer and had a  mate with baffles his ripped at the bottom for some reason 😕

The guy i knew with the focus used around three or four packs of the stuff 😁

The amount you have used doesn't seem excessive and you have achieved the desired effect, that's pretty good work 👍

8 hours ago, Lenny said:

The guy i knew with the focus used around three or four packs of the stuff 😁

The amount you have used doesn't seem excessive and you have achieved the desired effect, that's pretty good work 👍

3 or 4 packs!!! may aswell dont lower the car that would do it itself 😂😂

thanks bud

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club