Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Can anyone tell me what this part is called

hookw002

Does anyone know what this part is called as it has snapped off and need it replacing thankyou! 

image.jpg

Is it one of the rubber intercooler/radiator mounts? Where snouts on the car has it come from? 

Near the right hand bonnet sleeper 

Here is an image to help haha 

IMG_0156.JPG

It keeps the airbox in place

• Like 1

Yeah it's an airbox mount. Just looked at the intercooler again and it's the same design but cast into the part, not screwed on like the airbox one.

Go to fordpartsuk or your local Ford dealer 

That's assuming it's a separate part anyway. You could also try local scrapyard 

Microcat lists it as part of the whole filter assembly (part number 8V21 9600-BH) and doesn't show it as available separately. However, some other (later, different engine) models do show it as separate (part number CN11 9P686-BA) but whether it is exactly the same component I can't tell.

• Like 1

Ford call it a "insulator" it's fini number is 1821387 it was £3 when I bought one a couple of years ago, it won't be much more now.

is that yours in the first pic? As it doesn't look broken from what I remember them looking like.

• Like 1

Thanks everyone the picture isn't my car just used it to show what I was wanting and I'll have a look for the part now :)