Do Not Sell My Personal Information

I am FINALLY a Fiesta driver!!!!

Michael P

I think back in 1998 ford either didn't or had only just started using VVT. It wasn't in the Fiesta. The Puma had VVT I think in the 1.7, I could be wrong but I think this is probably true.

The 1.7 and 1.9 Puma engines did indeed have VVT; the 1.25, 1.4 and 1.6 Fiesta engines were simply DOHC non-variable. Did pull better from 3.5k upwards, but no VVT.

Good engines regardless - more or less unchanged since 1996 ... can't argue with that, eh?

Good engines regardless - more or less unchanged since 1996 ... can't argue with that, eh?

this in indeed true! when i told my dad he was very surprised but now i've actually driven it i cannot fault it!

this in indeed true! when i told my dad he was very surprised but now i've actually driven it i cannot fault it!

Excellent News!!! :)

It's all tres, tres bon. It makes going to work nice just so i have a reason to drive it, but i am very, very sure this won't last long.

Once i get the dents and bad paint sorted it will look rather nice!

Once i get the dents and bad paint sorted it will look rather nice!

And wave your magic wand to make it look like a MK7 ;)

Just joshing, I'm glad you're happy with your car Princess! First cars are always extra special, you'll remember everything about it forever.

And wave your magic wand to make it look like a MK7 ;)

Just joshing, I'm glad you're happy with your car Princess! First cars are always extra special, you'll remember everything about it forever.

why would i want to do that?! i like the way it looks!!

and i am extremely happy with it :D

As long as they get regular fluid changes (mainly oil) and the various filters, you'll be laughing. The air filter takes about 30 seconds to change, as Ford didn't put it in some ridiculous place on that model (hooray!). oil and filter every 6 months min is about £25 cash - can't moan.

Your good luck and happiness is rubbing off here though - major service for my Focus, and the only quibble Ford found was that 'the rear wiper smears a little bit'. Happy with that! In 23k miles, the car has cost me diesel and two front tyres recently, because of a puncture. Not bad :)

I'll be happy until i get another big bill for the car, then i'll get a new one!!

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club