Do Not Sell My Personal Information

New Tyre Time Focus MK3

Spikecast

Hi all,

Almost time for me to change my tyres on my Focus MK3 and wondered what people usually go for on this? Currently got Conti  Sport Contact  5's but was considering going for the newer Premium Contact 6's. Has anyone got any thoughts on these or even a decent alternative? I'm not one to skimp on tyres so I want something that will last, we do a combination of town and motorway driving.

Thanks.

I like these. On my 2nd lot now. Quiet, really grippy come rain or shine and they have lasted ages can't quite remember how far I went on my first set of front but I think it was about 30000-40000 miles. All motorway but even so they are impressive. 

IMG_2983.JPG

• Like 1

Goodyear asymetrics 3!!! the grip is unreal, currently running CP300 tune and even with a wet road i find it hard to get these to spin 

Thanks guys I will take a look :)

I use GoodYear EfficientGrip Performance on my front and they're brilliant had them for 10k plenty of life left, on the rear due to having my tyres slashed at an unfortunate time I have budgets but no use in changing for the sake of it I'll use them up first.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club