Do Not Sell My Personal Information

proud fiesta owner

Andy52

Hi everyone, i am a very proud owner of, all be it quite old, a mk4 fiesta ghia. This is the second such car i've had in the last 3 years. And i can safely say that "I LOVE THEM". It has the 1.25 zetec s engine, which is so economical. My previous fiesta was a '96 ghia with over 100,000 miles under her belt. But unfortunately her bodywork seriously let her down on the last M.O.T. Financially not worth doing. So for a grand price of £108.00 via eBay, we aquired the '99 version. It needed a few jobs doing for the mot which the old car kindly donated, its nice that some parts are interchangeable. And with only 84,000 miles from new, definately worth rescueing. M.O.T. was booked in for beginning of march, and with just a couple of advisories, she passed. Have clocked up nearly 1000 miles since, and love every minute. I will take some pictures and post on here for you all to see.    

• Like 3

Hi Welcome

Cheers DEZWEZ, Im guessing that your mk2.5 focus is a cross between the mk2 and mk3. Is there much of a difference?

• Like 1

same as the mk 2 just lights bonnet and  a few bits inside  :smile:

Hi Andy

welcome to the forum

• 1 month later...

Thankyou Dagger. Glad to be a member. This is such a helpful forum too. 

• 3 weeks later...

thankyou Rob2017, 

you seem to have done quite a bit of modification to your fiesta. 

I prefer to try to keep to the original specs as much as possible.  I am in the process of replacing all the worn out suspension parts with new, corner by corner.