Do Not Sell My Personal Information

What's this plug?

MrRedman

So I'm messing around like you do and I've spotted this plug hanging down behind the clutch pedal any ideas what it is ?

IMG_5569.JPG

Put a volt meter across it to see if it is a live.

I don't know but I am wondering if it is for one of the dashboard switches that you don't have , and have a blank in place of the switch

I'll have another look and check it's not for lighting around the pedals ?

doesnt look as if it carries much current by the thickness of it 

if you check the wiring diagram thread and download it on the last few pages of the pdf shows all plugs and socket shapes... try and match it and it might tell you

after all every mk of car probably shares the same electrical wiring looms regardless of which feature you have installed. I have a redundant plug for ESP and there there is no button for it, which i dont need as its controlled by canbus on mine now.

That being said its always best to check it out just incase something has come loose, im gussing you cant find a socket for it?

Hi upto now I can't see anything it's a bit dark n awkward round there too.

ive found another one now bigger on the left side of the centre console towards the front must be for something that's optional I'll get a picture later 😂

Here's the other 😂

IMG_5574.JPG

have you tried putting the connector from your 1st pic into the last pic you posted ?

Ha 

sorry for the confusion the last picture is in the passenger side of the car the last one is twice the size

have you looked at those wiring diagrams with the plug shapes on them?

Hi mate no not yet I'll look Tuesday when I'm off , I was hoping there would be a genius plug expert on line this weekend haha 😂