Feet Under The Table

• PipPipPipPip
  • 125 posts
  • Name: C
  • Ford Model: Ford Focus 2 1.6 TDCI Ghia
  • Year: 2008

Posted 28 December 2009 - 08:08 PM

Hello and good evening,

I plan to buy a navigation system in a couple of months and there are so many options which is difficult to decide. Any recommendation will be appreciated. My budget is about 250 pounds for it at most...

Have something to contribute?

Sign in or register to start a topic...

#2 Jonny87

Jonny87

Ford Enthusiast

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,742 posts
  • Ford Model: Fiesta
Posted 28 December 2009 - 08:45 PM

Get the best tomtom you can within your budget. imo they are they best you can get, and also there are some very good mounting options available. 250 should get you the best tomtom, check on amazon for best prices.

Only other option worth considering would be a garmin, but these are nowhere near as good as the tomtom. imo.

Good luck!

#3 Bagheera

Bagheera

Feet Under The Table

• PipPipPipPip
  • 125 posts
  • Name: C
  • Ford Model: Ford Focus 2 1.6 TDCI Ghia
  • Year: 2008

Posted 28 December 2009 - 09:54 PM

Get the best tomtom you can within your budget. imo they are they best you can get, and also there are some very good mounting options available. 250 should get you the best tomtom, check on amazon for best prices.

Only other option worth considering would be a garmin, but these are nowhere near as good as the tomtom. imo.

Good luck!

Well, I'll have a look then. Tomtom is on sale here with two-year-free map updates. Thanks.

Not what you're looking for?

Register now, we have a huge community of enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users