Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Squeeze...

Flic

Saw my first ever Squeeze Fiesta driving about today, only seen pictures before and I must say I've never been a fan of the colour, you could even go as far as to say I detested it. However, I hate to admit it, but when I saw it today drive past me (amongst the usual black/grey/blah shades of all the other cars on the road nowadays) it actually made me crack a smile! Even in the rain it looked stunning. Of course, within 5 minutes I saw a Vision Blue one and normality was restored to my brain, but for those fleeting moments I loved Squeeze.

I never thought this would happen to me :huh:

It happens to everyone at some time, there are people you can see to help you through this difficult stage of your life

Just remember Flic, you're not alone.

I've grown to really like squeeze, like Vision it looks great is all weather not just bright sunny weather.

Not brave enough to own it though!

I've grown to really like squeeze, like Vision it looks great is all weather not just bright sunny weather.

Well...

I pick up my brand new squeeze Fiesta literally within the next few days (complete with full bodykit - which I hasten to add makes it look much more sporty/"complete") and I did get home from the dealer's when I ordered it ages ago thinking: "Hmm - did I pick the right colour in squeeze?". After all - I am a middle-aged bloke who will spend 99% of my time driving it all alone as the missus has her own car!

I have to say that I'm really glad that I did choose squeeze. I have seen several now over the months (although none with the bodykit - which is strange!) and it really is vibrant, in-your-face & a colour that really does get you noticed!

As soon as I've taken delivery (next week) - I will post a few pics for you all to make your own conclusions.

Pompey seems to be awash with squeeze

Not really. Portsmouth is the...er...only UK docks that squeeze comes into from...er...Germany & Spain. Those on the road there are just 'passing through' en route for delivery around the country.

* cough ;)

Agreed! I definitely appreciate Squeeze now though. It's definitely a grower!

popped into Ford...booking in for loadsa little problems that really are bugging me...

and I saw a Hot magenta tintanium....now although not a fan of he colour, I looked inside....and

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW! :o

It had the full red/maroon dash with full leather colour coded thingy interior...fair play to designers...it looked stunning!!! Like a lux car!

well done Ford boys! :)

popped into Ford...booking in for loadsa little problems that really are bugging me...

and I saw a Hot magenta tintanium....now although not a fan of he colour, I looked inside....and

It had the full red/maroon dash with full leather colour coded thingy interior...fair play to designers...it looked stunning!!! Like a lux car!

Hot magenta looked really good back when the sun was shining, but in this grey weather I find it looks quite dull and drab. Vision and squeeze seem to look pretty damn good all the time though

Hot magenta looked really good back when the sun was shining, but in this grey weather I find it looks quite dull and drab. Vision and squeeze seem to look pretty damn good all the time though

I think that's the nicest thing you've ever said :D

Cho looks OK when she's clean, but when she was covered in salt and mud etc she didn't look great. Since I washed her the other day, and gave her a quick red mist she's looking good again. She just has the standard interior, I can't stand the coloured dashboards, they just look cheap :ph34r: It's the reason I have a 1.4tdci and not the 1.6tdci, because the only 1.6 Titanium/Zetec they had in stock had the pink leather and garish dash :(

I saw a silver Titanium the morning in town, and it just looked :eww:

I loved the term 'tarts handbag interior' that someone coined for that interior. :lol:

Someone at the end of my street has a dressed up titanium x with the 17s in hot magenta and that has definitely grown on me over the last couple of months. Very cool looking car :)

I'm glad people like squeeze!

I hope people get to love my KA in "Jump" !!!

Picked it up yesterday. I love it! It's very bright though! Almost burns the retinas! :P

Hubby got a Fiesta Zetec in "Vision"

Both cars certainly brighten up the street anyway!

Sorry to lower the tone, but on the point of the "speshul" edition Magenta interior red trim, it looks like a Midwife's "office desk"!

Each to their own tho! :P

i pass a style + in squeeze on a dailly basis, must say im not mad on it but i think it may look much better with the dress up kit, so looking forward to seeing yours chief.

There is a five door squeeze that I often see on the motorway on the way to work. Looks great in the sunshine not so good on a dull day (but what colour does?). I am not sure about the pink fluffy dice and pink steering wheel cover though...........hope that's not part of the package! :)