Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Cruise control retrofit help

Liamhoughton

Hi all. I've got myself a new steering wheel off eBay with the CC buttons and got focccus, I notice my dials do not have a CC light on them. Will this be a problem when I come to set it up? Thanks 

Not a problem did to my MK3 the cruise control shows up on your instrument cluster mate.

• Like 1

That's good then thanks for letting me know. Was it an easy job? One thing I'm not sure of that's on the guide is something about a clock spring. What's that? Haha 

I missed that step because the guide wasn't clear enough but just be careful with it not to rotate it you'll know what it is when it's off.

http://s1272.photobucket.com/user/ford_focusMK2/media/graphicCA1F4VZN_zps3a87c2c3.jpg.html?utm_source=FordOwnersClub&utm_medium=ForumLinks&utm_campaign=referrals

The hardest part of the job for me was taking off the airbag from the front of the wheel it wasn't having any of it took me about an hour of perseverance. 

Thanks, I know what it is, your pic gave it away. 

Wish me luck hah

Remember to keep earthing yourself while removing the airbag, I kept touching the door striker to remove static

strike-plate-closeup.jpg

Ah yeah another useful tip. Cheers :)

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club