Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Lights out

Ettles

So after recently changing all my lights to aftermarket CEUK bulbs everything was fine until I decided to change the roof light as well -the one that goes on when you open the doors- wasn't until today I realised that my drivers side headlights and fogs were out along with my interior footwell lights... anyone else have this problem and find the solution, I know the fuses could have blown tried to get them out but they are nion impossible to get out if you don't have nails.. and the passenger glove box fuse box you have to take out the glove compartment, for the record I have a Fiesta mk7 13 plate, any help would be appreciated massively 

I've warned people before.. 

CEUK bulbs are cheap Chinese rubbish, bought in bulk with no QC and a bag of haribos in the box. 

People think they're brilliant because "they have good customer service" and send out replacements. They wouldn't need a huge customer service team if their bulbs actually worked and didn't need constant replacements 

Passenger glove box, squeeze the sides and pull down. They're extremely easy to remove withouf nails.. If you're struggling you can buy tools to do it which cost pennies 

• Like 2

Both headlights have separate fuses 

Front foglights should be on their own fuse, don't think they're seperate? 

I had this fuse blow, it's in the engine bay and has a really vague name in the manual. I believe its a 15A if memory serves....It's just one fuse though

That's just normal when you buy those bulbs... They last a few weeks then all blow 😂 

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club