Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Front Parking Sensor wiring questions Retrofit

540itouring

I am on the last two stages of my project which is to install and wire up the front factory fit parking sensors and later to add intrusion detector for the alarm system.   I have all the circuits and the front wiring for the parking sensors goes from Plug  C139 (I think approx. location if fitted would be near the OSF fog light ?)    This C139 6 wire plug goes back to the body computer Plug C2280D  pins 6 , 11 , 20 , 21 ,  22 , 23.         Does any one know what plug this is on the body computer as it has what looks like seven plugs , GREEN , BLUE , WHITE , GREY and three larger plugs .  I hope the front wires are in the engine bay loom but if not will add then if required. The plug C139 near bumper would then go into the front parking sensor loom which the sensors plug into.

My car had rear parking sensors so any chance of the front cables being in the loom ? Any one had the bumper off and can confirm location of C139 where the sensor loom joins the main loom ? Does any one know what plug on the body computer is C2280D ? Where does the PARKING SWITCH wire to and what does this do ? does it just turn the front sensors off ? I expect the switch must also wire to the BCM ?

Any info with thanks in advance .     Should I be able to see C137 with front OS Wheel arch removed ?

I have had a search and found that the BCM Plugs are BLUE & WHITE and as far as I can see all front main loom wires are fitted in my car  so that just requires bumper loom , sensors and switch if required and a reconfig with forscan so will be done soon .

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Hi there, I'm also looking to retrofit front parking sensors into my red edition, already have OEM rear sensort fitted. Did you get it to work, did it just need the loom connecting to C139  and reprogramming to activate in the display?

• 2 months later...

Hi, ford VietNam not support front parking sensor. You have wire connection diagram.?

I have 04 sensor focus, wire connect.

1. 04 sensor connect to connector bcm D2280D? Color wire

2. Switch parking connect to bcm, color wire?

Thank you.

20170916_101520.jpg

2 hours ago, Hocvd said:

Hi, ford VietNam not support front parking sensor. You have wire connection diagram.?

I have 04 sensor focus, wire connect.

1. 04 sensor connect to connector bcm D2280D? Color wire

2. Switch parking connect to bcm, color wire?

Thank you.

20170916_101520.jpg

The C2280D have some unuse pin, I think it goes there. Can someone help me measure these pin?

• 4 years later...
On 5/14/2017 at 5:22 PM, 540itouring said:

I have had a search and found that the BCM Plugs are BLUE & WHITE and as far as I can see all front main loom wires are fitted in my car  so that just requires bumper loom , sensors and switch if required and a reconfig with forscan so will be done soon .

Hi!

I'm looking for switch wiring diagram information for the front parking sensor and I haven't found anything. This is where I came closest to the answer.

You say the connections for the front sensor are on the BCM Blue (C2280D) and White (the C2280B and C2280F) connectors. Knowing that the power and signal from the sensors go to the C2280D PINS: 6, 11, 20, 21, 22, 23, would you know which wires go to the white connector of the BCM? And which would it be, the C2280B or C2280F? Could it be the Switch wires?

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club