Do Not Sell My Personal Information

spoiler question

b4zz

As title have been looking at spoiler extensions and just want to to if the mk3 st rear boot spoiler is the same as the mk2 please as from pics they look a like but could do with some one who defo knows. thanks

Different shape and size.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Take a look at triple r composites they may have something for your focus 

• Like 2

thanks for the replys guys and thought the mk3 was a different size but was not too sure.

will take a look at triple r composites tangodaz cheers

• Like 2

thanks for the link to that spoiler commencal24 that's the one I was looking for as I can have it in gloss black and it would go well with my front spliter.

assume that the spoiler on the mk2 focus is exactly the same as the mk2 facelift as in size? if so will get one of them on order could always fit it either before I put the spoiler on or after as its only on with 3m double sided tape

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, b4zz said:

thanks for the link to that spoiler commencal24 that's the one I was looking for as I can have it in gloss black and it would go well with my front spliter.

assume that the spoiler on the mk2 focus is exactly the same as the mk2 facelift as in size? if so will get one of them on order could always fit it either before I put the spoiler on or after as its only on with 3m double sided tape

Yeah the rear spoilers are the same for both mk2 and 2.5 you'll have to put a picture up when you've both fitted as a front splitter is defo my next purchase and was thinking the spoiler one too.

• Like 1

yea will defo put a picture up in my build project.

I cheers for that will get on one order.

I have the front splitter fitted all ready this one http://www.maxtondesign.co.uk/product/focus-ii/front-splitter-ford-focus-ii-facelift.html in gloss black and cant fault it makes a difference to the front end and if I can fit it my self im sure anybody can ha ha

• Like 1

Yeah that's the one I was looking at 👍🏼

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Commencal24 said:

Yeah that's the one I was looking at 👍🏼

I would say defo get one mate they are made very well and easy to fit. managed to do mine with out jacking the car up or even using any ramps.

you just need to drill a few holes into you front bumper to be able to fit the locking nuts to secure the splitter.

I would recommend getting the gloss black one.

I have just placed a order for the spoiler extension so will await delivery and once all fitted I will post up pics for you to see

• Like 2

Birthdays in a couple of months so that's what I'll be getting then 😉

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Commencal24 said:

Birthdays in a couple of months so that's what I'll be getting then 😉

cool sounds like a plan. don't forget the pics when you have it fitted

• Like 1

8 hours ago, b4zz said:

cool sounds like a plan. don't forget the pics when you have it fitted

Don't worry I'll be adding pics to my thread once its fitted 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 15/05/2017 at 0:40 PM, b4zz said:

yea will defo put a picture up in my build project.

I cheers for that will get on one order.

I have the front splitter fitted all ready this one http://www.maxtondesign.co.uk/product/focus-ii/front-splitter-ford-focus-ii-facelift.html in gloss black and cant fault it makes a difference to the front end and if I can fit it my self im sure anybody can ha ha

Did you ever post a picture of your car with the splitter fitted?

yea here is the pic with the maxton design splitter mate

as yet I haven't had time to fit the spoiler but am off work next week so weather permitting I should be able to get it done then and will get a few pics up

• Like 1

One thing to do is to seal around the fixing holes with silicon sealant as the spoiler will let water into the boot as mine is doing.,,. I need to do this myself when it stops raining 

10 hours ago, TangoDaz said:

One thing to do is to seal around the fixing holes with silicon sealant as the spoiler will let water into the boot as mine is doing.,,. I need to do this myself when it stops raining 

yea will defo do this as I don't want any probs once I have put it on

• Like 1

I did it with mine, not checked though during this terrible weather to see if it's worked or not. 

I don't know why my reply to your link with the splitter went to your other thread Barry 

• Like 1

On ‎08‎/‎06‎/‎2017 at 10:07 AM, Commencal24 said:

I did it with mine, not checked though during this terrible weather to see if it's worked or not. 

I don't know why my reply to your link with the splitter went to your other thread Barry 

no idea fella ha ha. hope your spoiler hasent let in water

Nope had a look and everything seems nice and dry inside 👍🏼

5 hours ago, Commencal24 said:

Nope had a look and everything seems nice and dry inside 👍🏼

cool that's good to know hope mine is the same will check with a hose pipe on the weekend if we haven't had rain by then

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club