Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Any good alloys that'll fit a mk7.5 zetec s?

Bluah

Hey guys, first day signed up for the site. I have a question regarding alloys for my car. I've been searching for a few days trying to find somthing I'd like. I have a mk7.5 zetec s red edition that I have owned for 2 weeks. I haven't got much of a clue in what alloys would fit and have decent clearance. I'm not planning on spending a lot, max of £350, I'm interested in how the bola b1 looks but it's to much atm as I plan to remap the car soon

Welcome...

unsurprisingly this is something that has come up before so here's a simple copy and paste from other posts I've made on the subject!

On ‎23‎/‎11‎/‎2016 at 8:04 AM, Dan P said:

FYI for your Fiesta you'll need wheels with PCD 4x108. Ford wheels have hub diameter of 63.4mm so if you get aftermarket wheels you'll need spigot rings to match. The stock 7" wheels have ET (offset) of 47.5 but aftermarket suppliers generally recommend ET38-42.

The Team Dynamics on my Fiesta are: Diameter 17”, Width 7J, PCD 4 x 108, Offset ET38, Hub diameter of 73.1mm.

Picture of said Team Dynamics (Pro Race 1.2)...

On ‎31‎/‎03‎/‎2017 at 7:36 AM, Dan P said:

1490942187811.jpg

Fox Racing FX004 are a fairly popular choice in a similar style.

With your budget you'll probably have to look at second hand wheels... if you want to stretch your budget to £450 then I've got an immaculate set of ST wheels you can have...

On ‎18‎/‎06‎/‎2016 at 9:55 PM, Dan P said:

4 x virtually new Fiesta Mk7.5 ST alloy wheels.  Diameter 17”, Width 7J, PCD 4 x 108, Offset ET47.5, Hub diameter of 63.4mm. With wheel nuts, locking nuts, key and code. No tyres.

These were removed from my brand new car within 2 hours of ownership, have covered only 66 miles and haven't been within a foot of a kerb! These are the standard ST wheels, not the Metallic Grey ones from the ST Style Pack.

If you have the TPMS system then you will need to buy some replacement valves like these and transfer over your sensors.

16 06 18 - ST Alloys 3 - 2.JPG

16 06 18 - ST Alloys 4 - 1.JPG

Hope that helps!

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club