Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Ford Focus 1.6 petrol mk2 questions

Richdot

Hi chaps bought a 60 plate Ford Focus at the weekend 39k 1 owner full ford service history nice 17" wheels tinted windows looks lovely. I have come from a 2.0TDI and have some questions I don't know if there problems?

very high clutch? 

Reverse noise sounds like a dry bearing strange sound although have heard something similar to somebody else mk2 focus that's a main concern? 

Car sometimes feels like it's jumping along lol not like misfiring strange feeling? 

Thanks 

Hmm seems a bit quiet on here although 45 views I'll get my mechanic to check over the car

i concur with the 1.6 having a high clutch , took ages for me to get used it , but is normal as far as i know

wouldnt know about a noisy wheel bearing whilst reversing , usually the high pitched whine from the transmission while going backwards tends to mask any other sounds.

so long as the car sounds ok going forwards i wouldnt worry too much.

as for jumping , well that could be caused by ignition or fuelling so new spark plugs and a tank full of injector cleaner would be my first course of action...

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club