Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Daytime Lights

chrisjw

They were something of a novelty back then but very much becoming the norm now (obviously with any new car they *are* the norm!). 

• Like 1

They've become a legal requirement with any new designs hence them becoming the norm :p

• Like 1

I always have a fire extinguisher in my car, got caught out once before and thought I should 'tool up'

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

• Like 1

I used to carry a fire extinguisher and used it to put out a fire in someone else's car.   His insurance refused to replace it.:angry:

• Like 2

Fire extinguisher and life hammer, both mounted so can be reached from the drivers seat. Very anal.

In the event of a real Apocalypse I have all my search and rescue gear in the boot, including food and water, so I can comfortably survive a 24 hour call out.

• Like 1

I have one of those life hammers too, the one that will also cut a seatbelt. I keep it in the arm rest cubby.

• Like 3

On 21/05/2017 at 6:24 PM, Jonro2009 said:

I have one of those life hammers too, the one that will also cut a seatbelt. I keep it in the arm rest cubby.

Need to make sure it wouldn't fly out in a rollover of you haven't already, as this is when you're most likely to need to cut your seat belt

• Like 3

Need to make sure it wouldn't fly out in a rollover of you haven't already, as this is when you're most likely to need to cut your seat belt

I know, I need to secure it somewhere easily accessible

• Like 1

On 24/05/2017 at 3:19 AM, Jonro2009 said:

I know, I need to secure it somewhere easily accessible

Mine is screwed to the front of the drawer under the passenger seat. Reachable from the drivers seat (I'm tallish)

• 2 years later...

I have recently bought a 16 plate ford fiesta and my side lights come on too when I unlock the door. I was getting something out of the boot the other day and noticed only 1 light at the back of the car was lit up when i unlocked the car. Is this correct or should both be lit up? 

All our Fiestas over the last few years have had both rear lights illuminate when Opening the car.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club